Chapter 3

Astoria's POV
" Rose!! You messed up again! " I said. I hate it when Rose makes a mistake. Now we're gonna get a bad grade.
" S-sorry Astoria " Rose said.
" Rose can you just don't do it with us " I said. I don't want Rose to mess up again.
Hawk's POV
" Rose can you just don't do it with us " Astoria said. I can't believe she would tell Rose that. After hearing that, Rosw had tears streaming down her cheeks. I have to stand up for her.
" Astoria you shouldn't have said that " I said.
" It's for our grade " Astoria said.
" Grades, is that all you think of? " I asked
" Hawk can we just focus on this " Astoria said.
" Astoria, Rose is our friend. You shouldn't have told her that " I said
" Hawk your acting weird usually when we ask her to stay out you don't say anything " Astoria said. Wait she's right why did I suddenly stand up for her.
" Hawk do you like Rose? " Joy said.
" Well maybe I do " I said. Wait what did I just say? I quickly covered my mouth.
" H-Hawk are you alright? " Travis asked.
" I'm fine " I said.
" Rose come and help " Herminie said.
Herminie's POV
*Time skip*
Hawk likes Rose? I need to talk to him
" Hawk can I talk to you in private "
" Ok " he said.
I looked around before saying.
" Bro, you never told me you like Rose "
" Well, I started developing feelings for her " He said.
" Ok " I said. I walked away.
I don't care who his bride is. I just want him to find true love.
" Hey Herminie! " Hawk said. I turned my head and saw him.
" Let's be best friends:) " he said. I agreed AMD we walked to the rest of the members. Astoria had apologized to Rose and Hawk had apologized to Astoria. As soon as Hawk and Rose looked at each other, their faces became as red as a tomato and they quickly looked away at each other.