Chapter 20

( Listen to the song only when I tell you to )
Rose's POV
After the whole fight, we unfreezed the rest and the whole school. We also unfreezed our grandparents.
*After all the unfreezing...*
" Attention students, we are having a ball tonight to thanks our hero's, please come up " Granny said. Astoria, Joy, LingLing, Travis, Hawk, Herminie, Fala and me went onto stage and everyone clapped.
" Ok everyone get ready for tonight! " Granny said and we all went to our castle to get ready.
Herminie's POV
I walked into my room and went through my closet.
" This is the right one " I said. I took it out. It looks like this.

Ok time to get my crown

I got dressed.
" Herminie the carriage's ready " Hawk said. I ran out and saw Hawk and Fala already on the carriage. I got on the carriage and rode to Cinderella castle ballroom.
*time skip to the ballroom*
Hawk's POV
" Students, this won't be graded, so have the time of your lives " Granny said.
" So, have the time of your lives! " Cinderella said. We danced and hang out for a while.
" Students! We're going to have someone to sing for us! Let's do a draw " MR said.
" And... The lucky person is... Herminie! " HR said. Herminie? Cool as ice!
" W-what? " She said.
" Come on! Go Herminie! " Rose said.
" I-I can't " she said.
" Herminie we believe in you! " LingLing said. 
" Go for it! " Astoria said.
" Ok... Thanks guys " Herminie said. She walked onto the stage and sang. ( now listen to the song cause she sang that ). Everyone clapped for her and she walked down. Ok this is it, I'm gonna tell Rose my feelings.
" Rose, can I talk to you? " I asked her.
" Ok Hawk " She said.
" Umm in private " I said.
" Oh " she said and we went outside. We sat on a bench. There was a moment of awkwardness. Rose broke it.
" Hawk what did you want to tell me? " Rose asked. Ok now is the time.
" Rose I've been meaning to tell you... That I...I... L-love y-you Rose C-Cinderella " I said. I hope she doesn't reject me!
Rose's POV
" Rose I've been meaning to tell you... That I...I... L-love y-you Rose C-Cinderella " Hawk said. He likes me too? I'm so happy! I mean I do love him.
" I... Love you too " I said.
" Really?!?! " He said and twirled me around. I pushed him towards me and I kissed him.

-The End-