Chapter 27: 3 Months

GA JR's POV

I waited until I heard the door open once more

I waited until I heard the door open once more. It was Jimin with Yoongi. Jimin held Yoongi's arm and his tears wouldn't stop rolling down.

"Mochi, this isn't your fault, please stop blaming yourself for something you didn't do," Yoongi hugged Jimin as they both approached me.

Jimin held my right hand tightly and his hand was shaking. I wanted to squeeze back, but it seemed useless, I couldn't do that simple task.

"They said they induced her in a coma just so that she won't move... She looks like a corpse Yoongi... She's not moving... What if they can't wake her up anymore? What if she never wakes up...?" Jimin buried his face on Yoongi's neck and cried like a little kid.

I never felt so terrible in my life, I hate being a ghost, only seeing and not being able to do or say anything. Only my heart gave me away since it can only skip a beat. But that's all I can do. My chest felt tight, for how long am I going to cry? First, it was Miu, then Hoseok, and now Jimin and Yoongi? What the hell? Why am I so soft these days?

That's when someone who I've been dying to see for a long time came in the room. It was Ash in a nurse's uniform. She looked so cute in it, but her eyes were teary when she saw me again.

WILL EVERYONE STOP BEING SO EMOTIONAL?!?!? I AM NOT DEAD! ACCORDING TO WHAT I HEARD RN I AM IN A COMA THAT THEY PUT ME IN IN ORDER TO HEAL FASTER!!! I yelled internally.

"If only you let those bullets hit me, then maybe I'd feel better... but why...? just why GA JR...?" he squeezed my hand. Yoongi pulled his hand and put it on his chest.

"She has a big heart Mochi, she defends those who she loves and would risk her life just to see them well. She wants us to be happy because soon or later, she will come after you and spank you for making her cry, do you see the tears in the corners of her eyes?" Yoongi pointed at me and at the same time, Jimin and I saw my tears roll down so gracefully.

I wiped mine away meanwhile Jimin reachers and wiped them for me. He looked down, "I'm sorry GA JR, I won't make you cry anymore. We'll come to visit you tomorrow and cheer you up!"

"Let's go, everyone already left home, we should go and pay a visit to your brother and uncle and aunt," Yoongi told him.

"Alright, take care GA JR, see you tomorrow and don't miss us a lot!" Jimin said cheerfully and I giggled.

Fools, thank you both for making my mood brighter, I chuckled as they both left.

Ash's POV