Chapter 43: Deep Thoughts

Yoongi's POV

Jooheon gave himself in before we even captured Jisoo

Jooheon gave himself in before we even captured Jisoo. When we went to the court, Jisoo did confess that she forced Jooheon to make the clone. She spilled all the truth, she even declared herself guilty and not innocent. GA JR was holding her tears and Hoseok held her in his embrace to comfort her. The judge didn't give Jisoo the death sentence, but 10 years in jail with community work. GA JR wasn't mad about it, rather, when they were taking Jisoo out of the courtroom, she stopped the policemen and gave Jisoo a tight hug.

That took me off guard and Jimin was smiling like the innocent and pure angel that he is. I don't even know how to react. Should I be happy, disgusted, or confused? They were hugging and telling each other that they will visit and to take care. What was all of this? Wasn't she mad? Wasn't she angry at her for betraying her and hurting her?

Seems like life can give you valuable lessons when you're surrounded by the right people. That love is stronger than hate. That forgiveness is better than revenge. That hatred won't bring anything good to you. That friendship can be restored. That life is all about learning. That when you fall, to learn to stand back up. That it's okay to cry. That it's okay to get some help. That facing your weaknesses is making yourself stronger. That realizing that no one can ever reach perfection. That if you decide to trust someone, that it's going to be for a good reason. That if someone betrays your trust, to be careful next time with who you trust.

It's funny how we all come together and then laugh at our painful memories. It's funny how we forget how much it hurt back then and to look back and tell yourself that you did well. The power of love and being loved, that's what makes us humans, that's what makes us family, that's what makes us alive.

I, Min Yoongi, I only knew brotherly love and paternal love. Sure, I knew there were different types of love, but never have I thought that finding my soulmate and being so deeply in love with him would ever fulfill my heart and chest.

Let's put the hate away, even for those who have hurt us along the way. We're humans, we fall, and we learn to stand back up no matter how hard our lives have been. We have the choice to live with a smile on our faces or live like bitter people. We decide to let those part hurtful experiences of life to change us for the better or for the worst.

We define ourselves, no one can define us. If you can't define yourself, then surround yourself with people that love you for who you are. Then, they will define you. If people hate on you for no reason, be glad, they are wasting their time thinking and talking about you meanwhile you keep on walking in this harsh road of life.

As humans, we tend to learn from every perspective in life. When we fall in love, we learn that we give someone the power to be our main weakness. We give one person the power to destroy us like no one else can. We trust this person more than we can trust ourselves. We discover a new side to us, we discover a  new side that we never thought we had before.

When our hearts are broken, we learn what emotional pain is, we learn what depression is, we learn how betrayal can change someone. But we also learn to be careful with our hearts the next time we decide to be with someone else. We learn to slowly give this other person the power to destroy us, but we can shut them out immediately if we see the warning signs.

As humans, we learn to defend ourselves. Either physically or emotionally or mentally. We're all like that. Once we experience something, our brains restore it so that next time when it happens, we know what to do. We learn throughout life. We learn as we grow old by the years. We learn so much that we can understand what others are going through.

We might not be perfect, but our flaws are what makes us unique. Ever heard of other 7 people around the world that look exactly like you? Welp, our flaws are what can tell us apart from those 7 people who look like you. We all have different weaknesses or similar weaknesses. But what I'm trying to say is, be who you are, live your life.

Life is not perfect itself, nor is love. Love has so many issues and different levels. When you fight with your significant other, learn to stay quiet and hear them out. When your significant other cries, don't tease them about it, rather hug them and tell them to let it all out. Learn to give them all your love and affection. Let them know how important they are to you and that you'll always be there for them in the good and bad times. Because love is complex. Love is difficult to understand. Love is patient. Love is selfless. Love doesn't know what is theirs, love just loves because it's what it does. You can completely love someone without any reason. It might be because this person makes you feel alive. It might be because of looks. It might be because this person intrigues you to know more about them.

It might be ironic, but we all have different experiences. We all learn from them valuable lessons in life. We all decide what to do with it. After all, we are who we are. We don't have to pretend to be someone else just so that people can like us. If they don't like who you are, then screw them. Live your life to the fullest and have no regrets. Find your inner child and embrace it. There's nothing wrong with being a little childish, just remember who you are. Remember to smile, even if you're going through a hard stage of life. You never know when someone will fall in love with your smile and think to themselves what it would be like to be you. They might befriend you knowing that you won't take advantage of your friendship with them and they will know what a true and sincere friendship is.

After all, we're still alive. We're still... living to keep learning until our very last breath.