5

Instagram

exposetuber: Seem like David moved on fast from @ lizakoshy

exposetuber: Seem like David moved on fast from @ lizakoshy . From a reputable source, here he is kissing a blonde gal at a party in downtown LA.
...
LizaLover05: screw David . He doesn't deserve you @ lizakoshy

LizaKoshy: so I have seen this. Will you guys stop tagging me here?

David's phone had been blowing up all morning. He was hungover (the drink Cassidy gave him really got him good) but still had enough sense in him that he knew what had happened. The news had been leaked. He had kissed another girl and Liza had seen.

"Hey bro, how you doing?" Alex asked him, with Dom a few steps behind. David gave a thumbs down before pulling the covers over his head.

"There is someone here to talk to you." Dom spoke and David's eyes shot open. Alex pushed Dom out and went to go talk to David privately.

"It's Liza. I think you're gonna want to talk to her." David got out of bed and walked out to Liza, sitting there on the couch. They gazed into each other's eyes, before she followed him back into his room.

"How was your time with the guys last night?" Liza asked, avoiding the topic. David knew she already knew of course. Everybody knew.

"Not great." That was the answer Liza was not expecting.

"Liza, I know you know. Everybody knows. I feel like shit about it. It's just..." David looked down at his hands. They were shaking with nerves. Liza noticed and grasped them. She knew she had to do something.

"Just what?" Liza asked, curious about David's unfinished statement.

"I realized that you weren't going to get back with me and I needed to get over it. I needed to get over you." She had lost him. He was moving on because she had broken his heart. She had only planned for this to be a break, but she had wrecked whatever they had. I want him back, Liza thought to herself.

"Don't get over me, because I sure as hell am not over you. I never want to be over you." And then she kissed him.