11

Sorry for not updating recently. I have about a month before I leave for college and getting things together and soaking in the last memories with my friends before I move has been stressful and sad. I am writing a lot more and will have chapters up shortly. Thank you so much for all the likes, comments and reads. I hope you all are enjoying. -k

"Em, you have to get in contact with him. You have to tell him it was you." Heather jumped up and down, but Em still didn't mind. She wasn't a huge vlog watcher and didn't really want to start an issue with Dennis. Dennis and Em had just broken up and coming out and saying she had been the one to kiss this YouTuber would just cause issues.

"Nah, it's not like anything is going to happen. Plus I really do love Dennis and do not want to cause issues between us." Em shrugged. She didn't really have any feelings towards this David kid. She barely even knew who he was. Em walked to her bedroom away from Heather.

"I can't believe you're just throwing this away. Dennis Gertrard is not the right guy for you. He is emotionally abusive towards you and everyone he meets and you said so yourself. Why not give David Dobrik a chance?" Heather was flabbergasted by her friend giving her shitty ex boyfriend chance after chance after chance. He tells her she is fat and needs to lose weight. He goes and hooks up with models behind her back. He threatens to fight every guy in the room she is in.

"Because it's new. He's a big star and I'm just some girl he kissed at a party. So many celebrities kiss random people at parties and they get their fifteen minutes of fame before it dies. This David kid won't even remember the kiss in two weeks, I can bet you that." Em sat down on her bed and Heather walked into the living room. She couldn't believe her friend was throwing away her chance at David Dobrik to try and work things out with her abusive ex who she dumped.

"Oh that is a bet I will take." Heather sat down on the blue couch in their living room and began her quest to get Em and David together.

To David: the girl you kissed is my best friend and her name is Emily Knight. Her username is knightemm.

To Zane: the girl David kissed is my best friend and her name is Emily Knight. Her username is knightemm.

To Heath: the girl David kissed is my best friend and her name is Emily Knight. Her username is knightemm.

To Scotty: the girl David kissed is my best friend and her name is Emily Knight. Her username is knightemm.

To Alex: the girl David kissed is my best friend and her name is Emily Knight. Her username is knightemm.

To Dom: the girl David kissed is my best friend and her name is Emily Knight. Her username is knightemm.

This list continued until Heather had hit all of the vlog squad and posted a picture of Em with that caption.