7

What had he just done? He considered running after her, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist and telling her he wanted her back. He had that in his head for the past six months and now here was his opportunity.

However, he knew in his heart it wasn't really his moment. Liza was not ready for someone in her life like David was and he knew that. When she was, maybe he would want her. But he needed to go live out his own life in the process.

"Dom, Alex let's go party. I want to meet someone." David picked up his vlog camera and phone, looking to his roommates who were standing in the doorway.

"Okay, I might just be hella high but did you just do what I think you did?" Dom put his finger up to stop David so his head could catch up to where David was at. All David had talked about was Liza, Liza, Liza and now here he was, turning down an opportunity to be with her and is going to find another girl.

"Yeah, I'm confused as well. She was your dream girl and you just turned her down." Alex chimed in and it was starting to dawn on him. David had given Liza everything and she didn't want him, then he is spotted with another girl and she is all over him.

"Liza doesn't actually want me back. She doesn't want me with other girls." David looked down at his shoes. His heart had broken all over again when he told her no. He didn't want to think about it too long because the longer it weighed on him, the more he was going to regret it.

"Well I am not a man to turn down a party." Dom smiled and Alex smiled, both for very different reasons. Dom was happy for potentially getting free drugs. Alex was happy to see his best friend trying to move on.

"Yeah let's go." David smiled. He was also happy at the thought of him moving on. Away from Liza. Away from heartbreak.