School is not my thing...

"REBECCA GET YOUR BUTT UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" My mom yelled

I heard my alarm go off and I was not even late I had thirty minutes to get ready! And it only took me ten minutes!

I put on some jeans and a white loose shirt that said " school is not my thing"in black letters, I grabbed my glasses from my night stand and I put them on. I put on my converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Like I usually do...

I grabbed my backpack. And set it under the table.

"Hey Becca good morning!" My little brother said with a smile, his name is Dylan.

"Morning kiddo" I said.

My mom walked in With a stack of pancakes...

I grabbed one and bit into it...

I checked my phone. And I saw a message from Claire...

Better hurry!
-Claire

OK OK
- Rebecca

I bit into my pancake one last time and grabbed my bike... I know your wondering why a 18 still rides a bike to school but my parents won't bye me a car...

I peddle fast as I can to get to school. I park my bike and run into the school.
I walk through the halls and make it pass the crowd...

As  I bump into...

"Watch it geek!" I hear

I look up and see Chloe... And she's not my favorite person... Let's just say and I quote she's "the queen bee!" Walking beside her was her to worker bees...
Tiffany and Brittney.

"Okkkk giant barbie!" I said and walked away...

She was about to throw a tantrum in 1, 2, 3... She stomped her leg on the ground like she was a child...

I was heading toward the lab I had ten more minutes to get to class so I had enough time...

I see Claire doing some secret thing that she won't tell me about so I mind my own business... I sit in the chair next to her and try to peek to see what's she's working on but she covered it like usual...

"Come on! When am I going to see whatever your doing!?" I moan.

"You can't its not finish!" She said.

"Like that is going to happen..." I mumble.

"What was that?" She said.

"Nothing!" I explained while looking at her.

"Alright come we got to go to class in 5  minutes!" She said while pulling my hand towards the door. She left her secret thing on the desk...

I made my way towards a desk and Claire sat next to me...

The teacher was freakin late... Like always so people started talking to their friends. I was reading my book and I saw Claire spacing out...

"Earth to Claire!" I said while waving my hand toward her face...

"Maybe I could save the earth..." She mumbled.

"What..." I said.

"Nothing!" She said quickly.

Something quickly caught my eye...

It was Chloe trying to flirt with Blake and I think your wondering who that is... Well that is the most popular guy at school and good- I should stop myself there hehe...