did I miss something?

~Blake's POV~

Uhhh what happened?
Did I miss something?
Am I stupid?

Yes I am stupid...

Okay since that's cleared up, what exactly happened? I know that Becca was telling a lie because we didn't have gym for the whole week, since the entire gym has been vandalized by someone...but what was she hiding from me?

Did I do something?

And WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!

I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

"Hey B? Can I ask you something?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw Dylan.

"Hey and you can ask me anything..."

"Do you like someone?" He asked out of nowhere, but I don't want to tell him that I like someone that's very close to him...

"Do you?" I asked turning the questions to him.

"Uhhh maybe..."

"Who?"

"Promise you won't tell Becca?" He said.

"When is Becca my boss?" I said, and gave a little smirk. "But I promise."

"Okay...its some girl in my class..." He said and looked down at his feet.
"Aww is little Dylan shy?" I said, and a smile spreaded across my face.

"Shut up!" He yelled.
I chuckled softly...

"And let me guess your looking for advise?" I said.

He nodded his head.

"Okay the best thing you could do is...be nice to her, and tell her your feeling." I advised

"Okay, but now its yours turn?" He said and a smile popped on his face, showing his dipples.
My cheeks reddened.

"Well..." I was cut off by, Becca coming in the room. Dylan saw what I was looking at and his smile got wider.

"Ohhhhh I see..." He said and looked back at me.

"What?" I said.

"Its alright your secret is safe with me, and I give you my permission..." He said, and his eyes gleamed

"Nooooo, you got it all wrong..." I denied, but I know that I was the one wrong.

"Yeah right...anyway, it time for dinner..." He said and turned around to leave.

I was there in shock, knowing the smart little kid he is boing to get things ackward...

Ugghh kid!