I could save her!

~Rebecca's POV~

A night in a prison sell is... Very aweful.

I stood up and look my self in the mirror. I wish I could not be seen...
I looked back at the mirror. And saw nothing I was right in front of it. And saw completely nothing, I waved my hand at the mirror and there was nothing there, no reflection.

I heard the door open and it was Ben.

"Hey I made you bre- where are you?!" He said.

I didn't say anything. What If I scare him.

I walked right by him, he felt my presence.

I touched his arm, he fliched.
"Is there freakin ghost?!" He screamed. I couldn't help but laugh.

I stepped near the mirror, and reappered.

"What the heck?!" He said.
I bursted in laughter. My eyes were crying tears of joy.

"Haha very funny..." He sarcastically said.

"Here's your breakfast." He put my breakfast on my bed. Even though I was very hungry, you never know what they might put into it.
"Its okay, I made it myself, and they did not really want to feed you..." He said.

"I still don't trust it, you might have put a pill, or poison!" I admitted.

"I'll eat some myself!" He stated, and took my fork and bit into my omelet.
"Hey that's my food!" I yelled. "You said you didn't want it!" He pointed out.

"Its still food!" I defended, and took the plate from out of his hands and took a bite into it.

It tasted really delicious!

"Thank you, and your a good cook!" I said.

"Thanks..."

He was staring at my plate, I could tell he was starving.

"Do you want some?" I offered.

"No you could have it." He denied, but I could tell he was hungry, he was eyeing my plate like a animal.

"Stop lying, just have it." I said and gave him back the plate, so he could finish. He took the plate.

He sat down on the bed. And started eating.

"Hey, I didn't give food away just to anyone so you better finish that!" I joked.

"Your really sarcastic..." He pointed out.

"Yep some people call me the sarcastic queen" I joked, but that wasn't true because I one time told Claire to call me that and she started calling me,'drama queen' since I'm dramatic.

"No they dont! But you do make good comebacks!" He said.

"How do you know that? I haven't made any of my famous comebacks." I asked.

He didn't reply.

"Do I know you?" I asked, and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Not that I know of..." He said.

"Wait, Ben did you go to my school?"

"Yeah..." He admitted.

"Do you know me?"

He nodded his head.

"How? And tell me the truth!" I yelled.

"Fine, I was a senior and you were a Jr. Remember that time when Chloe made fun of you for reading a comic book?" He asked.

"Yeah..."

"Well I was the one who stood up for you...and you never thanked me. After graduation, I met the red hood. I was going to go to college. But he bribed me to help him. Well I did not have a choice..." He said.

"What was the bribe?"

"Well I can't really sa-" he was interrupted by me.

"What was the bribe?!" I demanded.

"I would help him...to get my sister back." He sadly said, he looked at his feet. I could see a tear slide down his cheek. He looked at me.

"All I want is my sister back home." He pleaded.

"And all I have to do, is to capture you and find out who you are..."

"You know who I am..." I said.

"I don't want the red hood to find out because you have a future and I clearly dont... You still have to go to college." He continued.

"And, I can't do that to you, I don't want to ruin your life." He finished.

"But you could still save your sister!" I said.

"I know..."

"Then turn me in!" I pointed out.

"I don't want to!" He yelled.

"Why not!?" I fired back.

"Because!"

"Because isn't a answer!?"

He stood up to leave. I grabbed his wrist. He stopped.

"I could save her!" I said.

"How!?"

"I don't know but I'll find a way!?" I said. I let go of my grip and he left.
I was there all alone.

All I wanted to do was save his sister...but he doesnt want to turn me in. How come?!

I sat down on bed, and thought if I knew anyone named Ben.
Wait!

Ben...Walker...

He was the student body president...
He was popular, he had everything!
How could his life turn upside down?
I heard that he moved away...
But why is he here trying to save me? He never talked to me, he never noticed me. Its weird...

He wouldn't let me save her...