Its time...

~Rebecca's POV~

I got up with the sound of pounding at my door. "Just open it already!" I yelled. This time it wasn't Ben it was a guy or girl with a ski mask.

"Is that all you guys wear?" I asked.

"No..," it was a girls voice this time.
I didn't say anything, because I knew that I had to go...

"Get up!" She asked rudely.

I got up, and started walking slowly. She pushed me forward and I tripped on my shoe and I balanced myself.
I just kept on walking, not bothering to stand up for myself.

She took me into this dark room with a spotlight that was pointing towards a chair. I sat down, and waited.

I waited about five minutes.

Then finally the red hood came out of the shadows. He was wearing his usual red hood and he had his arms crossed like he was trying to be serious. He raised two fingers up...and two guys appeared right beside him.

"I'm sorry, but this isnt the hunger games..." I said, and a smiled spreaded across my face.

"Your not going to be funny, when your identity comes out." The right guy said.

"And your not going to be funny, when my fist meets your face!" I remarked.

The left guy was about to say something but just stood there dumbfounded.

"Its time-"

"That you start puberty..." I finished for him.

"Shut up!" He snapped.

I saw a camera right in front of me. The lens were right to my face.
And a light was shining in my eyes that were turning me blind!
I moved my hand to block the light, but the right guy took my hand and put it down to my side.
I took my hand out oh his grip, and he moved away and stood right behind the camera.

"Lights, cameras, action!" The left guy yelled, and the camera started rolling, I was going live on tv, where everyone could see me.

~Blake's POV~

We were walking through hall, opening doors. Seeing where Rebecca was. We opened a door. And it was full with criminals they were running after us. But we were still trying to look for Rebecca.

~Rebecca's POV~

"This is it!" The red hood yelled.

"This is the time you know who our true superhero is!" He finished.

He tried to take my mask off, but I pushed his hand away,his fingers felt my mask. He was this close to taking it off.

Until,

"Stop!"

I turned around and saw Ben, holding his hand in the air trying to stop the red hood. Ben got closer and closer each second. He pushed red hood away. And took me by the hand and ran. People were chasing after us.
We saw more guys on the other end of the hallway. And I saw Blake and Claire, running away. Blake saw me and pushed me, Ben still had my wrist.

"We have to go!" Blake yelled.

"I'm bit leaving without, that girl!" I fired back, Blake was confuse at first.
But Ben knew what I was talking about.

"Just go!" Ben said.

"No!" We lost the guys in the ski masks. So we have time to search for her.

"You guys wait here!" I said.

"I'm going with you." Ben said and stepped forward.

I didn't reply. I just ran in a random direction.

"No this way!" Ben said.

I followed him.

We came to a stop. We stopped at a door that said 'private'
We just opened it, I saw a little girl, laying on a bed with a stuff animal.
She sat up and stared at us.

"Ben?" She asked.
And she narrowed her eye down to me.

"And who are you?"

"We have no time! " Ben yelled, and grabbed her wrist.

"But, but" she was pointing toward a shadow.

The shadow figure came to the night, and started slow clapping.

"Well hello!" He greeted.

It was the red hood.

"Its about time!" He said.

He was walking towards me.

"And you...you shouldnt be here its their family reunion!" He said. With a fake smile. I wanted to wipe it right off.

He grabbed my wrist.
And was pushing me towards the door.

I took my arm away from him and punched him right in the nose. He was clutching his face. There was drips if blood on the cement floor.
"I think you broke it!" He screamed.

"Good."

Ben took my hand, and was rushing me out the door. With his little sister right behind him.

We made it to the exit.
Blake and Claire were waiting for us.
We all ran out of the exit.
We went towards the car and got in.

Blake started speeding, and didn't care if he was breaking the law.
Ben was hugging his sister tightly and I could tell he didn't want to lose her again. Claire was just sitting there all stunned. I did not want to say anything because no words came out if my mouth.

There only one,

"We're free."