[Connor X Mother!Reader]: Really!?

Jesus!! Look at the beauty at the top💦😍. I want meh a piece of Bryan Dechart. He's such a cinnamon roll.
Now he's married, I'm so proud of my boi😢

But I'm done with the random post at night. Time to get serious.

--------

It was currently snowing again. In Detroit. Early in the morning.

You kicked the alarm that was once on your bedside table, but was now damaged against the wall. You groaned, returning to your sleep as you pushed yourself deeper into your matress.

You rolled around to the opposite side of the bed, feeling the empty space of someone who was once here. Your back facing against the window while covering your head with the covers. Trying your absolute best to avoid any ray of sunlight from hitting your face.

It was Mothers Day, the most specialists day of the year for you. It was your day, no one's day. But yours.
And you were lucky enough to receive the week off. Which you started by sleeping in for a couple of hours.

You were supposed to drop your daughter, Esmay. To school, which Connor said he did. And help your mom at her flower shop, which Connor did as well. Not to forget to go grocery shopping, which Connor finished as well.

Even if Connor was an android, your husband, and the father of your child. He was always looking after you. But this time he didn't want you to stress  from doing your normal things, this time was me time.

Clearing your thoughts, you made yourself comfortable, your eyes once closing, returning to your restless darkness. Which you sleep.

--------

Eyes wide open, the once comfortable comforter that was on you was ripped and was pushed away from your body. Rushing straight out of your bed, not registering any time to put on your slippers as your feet touched the cold floor.

I swear I heard glass break

Sprinting down the stairs, you heard childish laughter. And someone messing with the oven. "Connor is that you? You should've called me to let me know you were home early."

You reached ground level, walking down the lit corridor of your house. Passing through some rooms, and making your way to the kitchen. Seeing as it's the only room with lights on.

You heard the sound of someone being shushed. "Connor?" You called out again.

You almost made into the kitchen, but a familiar person had emerged from the kitchen. Instantly blocking your way and sight from the kitchen.

"Morning, Connor." You said nonchalantly, crossing your arms and leaning against the wall.

"Good morning, Y/n." Connor leaned in, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

The kiss was nice, but he was still blocking your path. But there was a white substance covering his cheeks.

You lifted up a finger and wiped the white substance off Connors cheek and tasting it. "This is white frosting, can you tell me what you were doing in the kitchen with frosting?"

"I'm sorry, but me and my partner chose to keep it confidential." Connor confessed,  keeping a steady gaze with you.

"Your partner?" You squinted your eyes. "I bet this 'partner' of yours is someone who should be in school right now"

Soon the the awkward silence returned between you and your husband. You tried your best to hear whoever was in the kitchen. But they were too damn quiet to make a single sound.