[Markus X Child!Reader]: You're My Big Brother

I'm gonna make the reader a male and an android.

Just experienced 2 days of orientation, and a whole week of high school for freshmen. And I'm so stressed out too. This school is hella strict, and my hair looks like a mess. And alot of teachers like me cause I participate alot. Even my History teacher, I hate it.

Ohrkdieken I ALMOST FORGOT

There is like 2 cute teachers there, one them is a Pre-AP History teacher, his name is Mr. Friedman. He is so chill, and LOVES ANIME, LIKE FOR REAL, NOT EVEN JOKING. But alas, I'm not in his class, I have someone else for Pre-Ap History, my other friends have him😭😭😭. I'm so sad. I would so listen to him in class.

The other teacher, he knows me, but I don't even know his name, even the class he teaches. I'm gonna cri.

Well, that's the highlight of my first day.

Now: Did you experience your day back at school or started your first day, LIKE ME, if so tell me about it.

--------

It was around 1 month ago when Markus rescued you from the streets, you were vulnerable and young, no insight to when your owner decided to replace you and to leave you at a dump.

Afterwards, it was about a week where you haven't spoken to anyone when staying at the first Jericho location. Everyone, except the infamous Markus. You didn't just open up towards him, you looked up to him as well. More like family, like an older brother to you.

"But Markus, I want to join you!" You sadly whined, staring at the back of his head.

Turning back, Markus looked down at you, yet patient but gentle smile he gave you. Walking up to you, you watched as he bent down to your level, using his hand to ruffle your hair a bit.

"Look Y/N, I know you want to come. But, you have to stay here, you're far to young." You gave him a angry face, his response was only a gently a small smile.

"I know, Markus. I just want to prove myself that I'm more useful, I want to show those humans that I'm human too!" Balling up your fists, your voice was filled with determination as you expressed yourself.

Markus gave out a sigh, knowing you weren't going to let this go, knowing that it would be hard for to accept an 'no'. But decided on an option for you.

"I may have something for you." Markus gave you a knowingly look.

"Really?!" Markus nodded his head, watching the way your eyes shined in happiness.

"I sure do, I want you to st-."

"Hey, Y/n!" Your smile flashed brighter, when you heard the familiar voice and hand ruffle your hair as well.

"Simon!" You said excitedly, hugging his waist.

You may have trusted Markus alot, but you did hold a soft for Simon.

"So hows our savior and mini helpful savior doing?" He asked, you just smiled up at him.

"Markus was about to give me a very important task to do, isn't that exciting?!" You replied, Simon looked across at Markus, raising his eyebrow.