➢Jericho

'They sent another Connor

'They sent another Connor.'

"Hello, Connor, I was just telling this human that she needs to be terminated. Amanda and Cyberlife want you back. "

"I won't ever return to Cyberlife." I blurted out.

"Why? Why must she be killed?"

"She is the symptom of your deviancy. She is what made your turn into a deviant."

I sighed and viewed him. Hearing her whimpering caused me to act fast.

"You're the new Connor, then they must've uploaded my memories?"

(Y/n) gave me a strange look before it turned into a shocked mold.

"Correct." It responded hesitantly.

"Then, you must know how I feel about (Y/n)."

"I don't have time for this. You're coming with me, Connor." He grasped (Y/n)'s throat while observing me.

Seconds went by us and the Android was getting impatient. His facial expression changes into a stern and ferocious one. He narrowed his grip on her throat (Y/n).

"Alright!" I shouted.

He dropped her to the ground and I darted at him. I tackled him to the ground and started to punch him. I found a pair of scissors nearby and bayonetted him with it. He struggled to get me off of him, but I had other plans. I stabbed him enough to get him paralyzed. I raised the scissors above my head and thrust down into his head. Thirium leaked from his torso and head. I sighed and got off him. I tossed the scissors in the small trash can by the table lamp.

I rushed to (Y/n)'s side and checked her vitals. She's still breathing but she's even frailer than before. I gently slapped her cheek and waited for her to wake. She started to awaken leisurely and whined in anguish.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?"

She glanced at me and nodded.

"We must go to Jericho," I stated.

She breathed and sat herself up.

"Why, Connor?"

"Since the Android found us here, it won't be long before they send another that will be forceful towards you and I."

"You're right..."

She attempted to rise from her position, but she lost her balance. Before she could slump to the floor, I caught her and lifted her to my chest.

"What're you doing, Connor?" She stammered.

"I am placing you on the bed and packing the most needed things for our expedition."

"Oh, yeah, I should help, right?"

"No, you are sick. In your condition, if you overwork yourself, you might collapse or possibly be bedridden until you are better."