.rumours.

My feelings were a mix of humorous, nervousness and excitement all in one. I skipped quickly over to Taehyung's room and knock on the door, hearing a soft 'come in' from inside.

Hobi was at the company building so Taehyung was alone in their shared bedroom, sprawled on his bed with his laptop in front of him. I plopped down on his bed next to him, trying to wipe off the stupid grin on my face.

"Have you read the news recently?", I asked him clutching on to my phone.

"No, why?", He replied looking up to me when he asked. I then showed him my phone's screen.

Netizens speculate that BTS V and Marin are dating

I heard V's low chuckle next to me, taking my phone and reading through the article. "What more evidence have they 'found' this time?", He said out loud.

It wasn't anything new that ARMY shipped the two of us and it never was concerning. Me and him found the proof they find hilarious, from us making eye contact on stage, wearing similar jewelry and favoriting the same type of food.

"Recently upon their arrival at Music Bank, Marin and V were seen holding hands as they walked into the building", Taehyung read out the article and showed the pictures fansites took of me holding his hand.

"That's barely any proof I hold everyone's hand it's a habit of mine", I protested with a laugh.

"We're honestly being too obvious", the platinum blond stated.

"Excuse me we're giving the best fanservice ever for ARMY", I crossed my arms smiling. I take back my phone and read through. "Do we have to release a statement? The fans who ship you with Jungkook and Jimin are getting angry at me", I chuckled.

He sat up crossed legged facing me. "Nah, it'll die down. People think I'm dating Jungkookie but it never goes that far", he shrugged.

"Besides," he started, giving me a playful look. "It's not like they're wrong anyways." He leaned over and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. The rest of the afternoon was us cuddling while using our phones.

𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara