.jirin.

Some JiminXMarin moments ;DDD

Falling for you

Taehyung was talking to the camera for a Bangtan Bomb for a behind the scenes at a music show. In the background you can see Marin sitting on the couch in between Hoseok and Jimin. It was a bit of a tight fit but they made it work as they chatted about something. Marin then stood up quickly but forgot about that tight space and lost her balance.

Lucky for her she fell backwards on to Jimin's lap. Her hands wrapped around his neck to stop her from falling any further. Noticing the close distance and the very cliché moment, Marin cupped her flushed face while the three of them laughed.

 Noticing the close distance and the very cliché moment, Marin cupped her flushed face while the three of them laughed

Kissing fairy

It was night and Marin decided to do a Vlive. Not five minutes in her Ragdoll cat Keopi came into view. Seeing the fans loved her kitty she ended up playing with Keopi and answering any questions about the feline.

Half an hour in and Keopi was cuddled up in Marin's lap as she conversed with ARMY. She then heard the door open and Jimin walked in, pleasantly delighted to see the cat. He plopped down next to his member and pet Keopi, joining the Vlive for a bit and chatted with Marin and ARMY as well.

Eventually the younger one reminded Jimin about something he had to do and that he needed to go. With a pout, he showered kisses on to Keopi's head, leaving Marin an 'uwu' mess. She was so caught up in the sweet act, she wasn't quick to dodge Jimin's final kiss on her forehead. The younger one's little mouth dropped open at the surprise while Jimin fled the scene, not before murmuring a quick "cute".

 The younger one's little mouth dropped open at the surprise while Jimin fled the scene, not before murmuring a quick "cute"

A helping hand

It was another Vlive, but this time it was with Jin. The two had ordered Panda Express and thought it would be a fun idea to do an EatJin.

As they read comments and ate their food, it was clear that Marin was having difficulty getting her long hair out of the way. She fumbled with it so much that Jin scolded her about how she should get a hair tie. The younger one said she was already too comfortable and lazy to bother, so she tucked her hair into her shirt, which didn't help much.

While Jin told a fan to buy her own food, Jimin once again decided to barge into the Vlive session. Of course the other two didn't mind and welcomed him happily. Jimin ducked down so he was in camera view and waved hello from his position behind his little sister.

"What'cha doin?", Marin asked in English, munching cutely on her noodles. Jimin only replied by taking out her hair and tying it back with a hair tie she only then noticed was on his wrist.

"Wah~ My bro Jimin! So helpful", Jin praised. Marin couldn't help the slight pink blush that reached her ears as she thanked her '95 liner brother.
*
*
*
*
*
I wrote all of this in Chilis hehehe

-ali