01. Far Away

"The loser will pay for the lunch." Chaeyoung shrieks as she pedals her bike swiftly. Leaving Taehyung in front of the bike rental.

"Hey, slow down." Taehyung gets onto his bike and he chases her.

As expected, he can catch her up since her bike is designed for a slow ride. He rides the bike beside her, looking at her who is closing her eyes for a moment as the smooth breeze brushes her long dark brown hair.

"You like it?" he asks her, his voice is deeper than he expected.

She opens her eyes, glancing at him, "You better look at your front side." she chuckles.

He lets out a small laugh, looking at the front as she commanded. "Yes, sir."

Chaeyoung opens her eyes, sweats on her forehead while she's sitting immediately as her head is getting dizzy because of such a dream. She dreams about him again, she dreams about Taehyung, just why?

Chaeyoung looks at the window as the moon peeks out from behind the dark cloud up in the night sky, creating a somewhat mysterious but beautiful scenery for her to see. She hugs herself to give a warm comfort on her own.

It has been seven months since the incident.

Yes, since Taehyung is getting arrested in the jail and Jungkook gone from the hospital.

Park Chaeyoung is going to give birth to the baby in her tummy in two months, although she doesn't know yet where's Jungkook.

Where's he right now? Doesn't he know that she needs him so much at time like this?

It feels all lonely without him...

5 months ago, in Seoul Hospital...

He hears someone is closing the door.

Jeon Jungkook opens his eyes slowly, noticing he's surrounded with all medical equipments and it freaks him out. What happened?

Why he's in a... hospital?

Jungkook removes an equipment that helps him to breath and he also removes the infusion on his wrist carelessly, hurting himself in the end.

As the pain takes over him, Jungkook recalls some memories about the cause why he's here. He holds his stomach, the feeling of the brutal stabbing from Taehyung is still there...

And Chaeyoung?

Shit, she carries his baby.

No...

Jungkook isn't ready yet for all of this.

And so, Jungkook removes the blanket from his way as he gets off from the bed. Wearing a hospital slipper, he's making his way to the only door there.

He wants to runaway.

Maybe it's the best for him although he knows it, it's not the best for her...

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung..."

Jungkook goes inside his place, grabbing some clothes and some other important stuffs and also some cash of money. He puts all of it in a backpack.

He looks at his phone on the table, but he decides to leave it behind. He goes to his room once again, wearing a jacket and a cap to keep him warm enough and once again, something distracts him.

It's a photo of Chaeyoung...

A smile is taking over his lips at the sight of her cute photo but the smile turns into a sad frown in seconds

A smile is taking over his lips at the sight of her cute photo but the smile turns into a sad frown in seconds. Jungkook puts the photo inside his jacket pocket and then he heads out from his room in a hurry.

He needs to leave Seoul.

Jungkook makes his way out from his place, walking in a speedy pace to the nearest train station from his place. Although he's still weak after his long unconscious state, he has no time to rest. He needs to get away first or else they will find them.

"Good evening, may I help you, sir?"

"A ticket to the most far destination from Seoul, please."

He's such a coward, he knows that. He's running away from his responsibility but Jungkook is seriously scared about the situation without knowing the truth of how his friends react to the news.

He just wants to forget everything right now, including her.

To be continued...

I took a long time, I know.

But I hope you can enjoy this ^^

Love, bomira.