Being published

Hi everyone! Please read the following :)

|PREVIOUS HISTORY|
Previously, the last chapter of this story had to be bought and it was / still  available for $7.99 on my website (mignonfrench.com) .

Prior all wattpad readers were given a 100% code that allowed them to receive the book for free.

After talking with my publisher we have decided as a group, that the last chapter of 'How To Punch Soren McKinin' will be available to wattpad readers here on wattpad.

|REASONS WHY|

It has been almost one year since the last chapter hasn't been available on wattpad and over that course of time, things have changed since then.

The full edited version is still available for purchase and by purchasing you would support me as a reader... If you decide to purchase a new edited copy I would be very grateful. Though, this wattpad version is an utterly rough draft that makes me cringe due to my perfectionist habits it will still be available here. The version on wattpad is my writing of the book and since then I've reworked much of the phasing and structure, and put this in the new version is for sale on my website.

|STAY AS A FAMILY|

Even though the last chapter is now available, I would be deeply appreciative and honoured in welcoming you to the MClan (McKinin clan) / family.

The Instagram is the most important way of being connected to you. I use Instagram to reflect more of my thoughts on Soren and other stories I am now writing.

So, if you would like to feel free to follow
@ mignonfrench
which many of you have on instagram, if you don't have Instagram feel free to message me.

|MESSAGES|

I sincerely care about you. This is no sales pitch or anything like that. I care about your wellbeing and for that I keeping my authors inbox open ( mignon@mignonfrench.com )

Feel free to write me an email about anything and I will respond when I have time. If you enjoyed the book, have any questions about the books purpose ect, or simply want to talk about your own issues — feel free to write to me, I love hearing from you.

Though, it may be a short while before I answer — I will answer. Because, well I care.

If you want to know who I am go to my instagram @ Mignonfrench