32

We entered the library. It had a little vintage look. All the shelves were filled with books and spider webs.
"Yes? May I help you?" We heard a lady. She wore a big black gown with flower patches on it. I assume she's the librarian.
She seemed sweet.

"Yes please. We are searching for the books on spiritual section." Andrew addressed her.
She nodded.

"Come on." She said, and we followed her.
"I'm so sorry for the condition here, but the books are good and worth." She said.
I smiled and thanked her. Soon, she left us alone.

"Where is it?" Andrew asked himself while he was searching for a book.

"Not this...no, not this one...nope..." He discarded three books.

"Yeah. Got it." He said happily and turned towards me with a big book in his hand.

"What is this about?" I asked him. He kept the book on the table. I read it's cover.
It said, 'Spiritual Portals'.

"Spiritual Portals?" I read it out loud.
"Yes. When I read this, I had no right to not to show you." He said. I was confused.

He opened some pages.
Then finally ended up on page 137.
The cover title had me in shock.
'Spirits don't open portals. Humans do.'
The cover said.

I started reading the page.
Spirits are just a way to go through portals.....

When I finished reading, I looked at Andrew's face.
"That's why." He said.

Suddenly we heard a book fall down. I leaned in to see in a much better way. There was a little girl, crying in the corner.

We walked towards her.
Andrew looked at me like who the hell is she and why is she crying?

"Hey. What happened?" I asked her.
She looked at me. Her face was so familiar.
She was the girl from that wierd dream I had!

"She's the one from the dream." I whispered to Andrew.

"Why are you crying?" I asked again. Two tears strolled down her eyes.
She then decided to speak.
"I- I had to...send my parents to heaven." She stammered and said.

"You mean, your parents are...dead?" Andrew asked.
"Yes." She cried.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her in the most pooite way possible because apparently, she was my childhood mom (according to mom).

"I didn't do it. She made me do it." She said, wiping off her tears.

She made me do it? Who?

"Who?" We asked at the same time.

Suddenly the library door opened and a lady came rushing in. When the light fell on her face, I saw Mom.

How did she know where we are?

"Oh my, Abby. I'm so glad you're okay. I was searching for you the entire time!" She said hugging me.

"Mom, how did you know where we are?" I asked. I had to ask.
This ain't normal.

"I just followed your footsteps." She said smiling.

Followed my footsteps? I never knew footsteps could come on cemented roads.
She is lying.
I knew it.

"She! She made me do it." The little girl cried pointing towards my mom.

"Mother?" I said, totally astonished.
How could mom possibly do that? Well, of course it wasn't her, but technically, it was her.

"What? No. She is lying! I didn't do that. I didn't force her to kill her own parents!" Mom defended herself.

"Mom. We never told you what happened with this girl. Then, how do you know. How do you know that she is blaming you for killing her own parents?" My tone was cold.

I couldn't trust her anymore.
Not because if what just happened. Just because her body is being used as a host and she cannot protect herself. This is not her. It's someone else. Someone the Ouija Board released.

"I just...I could...um, I guessed it." She said.

Suddenly Andrew picked up the book he showed me. It had a little cross inside.
He pointed it towards mom.

Mom started laughing in an evil way.
"That, couldn't do any wrong to me." She said, mocking us.

"You little..." She was saying when she stopped and touched her face.

"Why is my face...burning?" She started screaming in help. Her entire body was heating up.
I guessed she couldn't bear it anymore, and she ran away.

"Thanks." I said to Andrew.
"I had to." He gave me a welcome smile.

"I need you to tell me everything that happened." I said, turning to the girl.

"Tell you what?" She asked.

"Whatever happened with you or that lady forced you to."

"From where?"

"From the beginning."

                      🔺🔻🔺

Me and Andrew were sitting on a park bench. Recollecting the things that happened with us moments before.
The breeze was call and gentle. My hair flew with it. Silence prevaiked for some time between us.

After the little girl in the library told us the incident, we apparently drifted into a mini shock. Her name, and the incident, shook me.
All I could think of that time was only one question.

How the hell could all this happen?

"Could you believe that?" Finally, Andrew broke the silence.
"It's pretty hard, but through her tone and expression, it seems real. As if she really did go through that." I replied. Honestly.

"True." He agreed.
"So. What next?" I asked.

"I suggest, we call some demonologists. I have some of them." He said.

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty much." He sounded confident.

"Well, then. Let's give it a shot."
I agreed with him. What else could we do?
Sit and wait until all this ends? No. We had to do something.

"Hello? Mr. Redwoods? Yeah, it's Andrew Black. I need a little help of yours if you don't mind. Yes, please. Okay, sir. I'll email you the address. Thank you so much sir. Good day." He talked.

"Positive?" I asked.

"Yes." He smiled. Thank God.

"Mr. Ryan Redwoods is one of the best demonologists I know. He is professional in his work. I think, he can help us." He informed me.
I nodded in agreement.

I'm glad Mr. Redwoods agreed to come.
For now, everything is dependent on time.

Enjoying till now?
If yes, don't forget to vote, comment and folow;)
By the way guys, Our book, Ouija has recently hit 1.83k reads!! And was ranked #1 in #ouijaboard on 8th July, 2018!!

I really want to thank all the readers who are making time to read this book. A huge virtual hug to all of you!

Stay tuned♥️

Regards,
~Sanchali.