Just like any other night...

Charlie and Leondre return to their hotel room after a long day of recording, performing and meeting fans. Their unique relationship makes every night interesting and refreshing after their busy days in the public eye...

============================================================

(Hotel Elevator)

The lads stood alone in the elevator in silence as it moved up to their floor, Charlies eyes were full of lust and craving but the two would never risk doing anything where they could be caught.

Leondre was getting ready for what was about to happen just as he did every night, don't get it wrong, he loved every night alone with Charlie but he still has to prepare himself to do it.

The elevator eventually reaches their floor and they swiftly walk down the corridor to their room. Charlies swipes the key card and enters the room, Leo follows closely behind and shuts the door after putting the do not disturb card on the handle. Charlie goes over to their bed and sits himself down.

"God, its been a busy day hasn't it?" said Charlie, "Yeh man, I've been looking forward to some rest all day" replied Leo knowing the day wasn't actually over yet.

"I hope you don't think it's time for you to rest yet Little Leo" smirked Charlie "You've still got to service me boy"

"Of course Master" he replied as he got down to his knees as he was so used to.

"My feet are really sore after such a long day" hinted the older boy getting comfortable on the edge of the bed.

Leo started to unlace and remove Charlies shoes, "Smell them, bet they wreak after today boy" Leo sniffed each shoe intensely, its true the smell was strong but Leo had always enjoyed the smell from Charlie. He put the shoes to one side and removed his Masters socks, the smell only getting stronger. He put the socks on the bed knowing it wouldnt be the last he'd have to do with them tonight. 

By now Charlie was on his phone scrolling through his apps checking what had gone on throughout the day as Leo began massaging his feet. 

Leo has never expressed how much he truly loved having his best mates and masters perfectly smooth, soft and most importantly, sweaty feet in his hands. He quietly sat rubbing the damp soles for a few minutes to help with the soreness, then he slowly brought Charlies foot up to smell before beginning to take his toes in his mouth. He began sucking each toe enjoying the taste and feel.

Equally, although he was unsure why, Charlie enjoyed the feeling of it being done and as long as Leo was willing and happy to he couldn't complain. Even if he didn't enjoy it like he did he wouldn't mind letting Leo do it anyway to make his mate happy. Leo doesn't realise that Charlie has noticed how much he really enjoys worshipping feet.

"Wanna put those lips to better use slave?" said Charlie dominantly.

Leo looked up from the feet in his hands to find Charlie now topless looking down at him. Leo actually had no shame in admitting how inferior he felt being below his tattooed friend, in fact he'd admit how much he enjoyed it and how it made him feel like he was in his rightful place as a slave.

"If you wish Master" Leo stood as Charlie edged himself up the bed to lay down.

Leo started undoing the buttons on Charlies skinny jeans then began pulling them down his muscular legs, Leo was embarassed something so simple had started making him hard but luckily his master couldn't see the effect it'd had.

After his jeans were off Leo lay on his chest between Charlies legs and began rubbing and cupping the bulge in front of him through the tight briefs. Another thing than made Leo happy to be Charlies slave was that he had changed to wearing briefs just for Leo as they were his favourite.