How it all started... Part2

"Nah, I can't go there it'll make things awkward" said Leo

"Leo I'm asking you to be honest, I'm in a very open minded mood right now" Charlie said being honest with the younger boy.

"Alright, but first, what's the kinkiest thing you've done with a girl?" Leo asked

"Well, I've only really used ties on their wrists and spanked them before" Charlie replied "One called me daddy once, I came balls deep in her instantly" he laughed.

Leo's cock twitched as Charlie said that and the older boy felt it against his foot.

"You into that stuff Little Leo?" Asked Charlie, ready to believe anything now.

"Honestly Charlie, I'm really into BDSM and I've always wanted to be someone's submissive" Leo said feeling comfortable opening up.

"You mean you've always wanted to be MY sub haha, don't blame you to be fair, you'd clearly make a very good slave" Charlie said contemplating the idea of it.

Leo wasn't sure how to respond, as much as he wanted to be he couldn't imagine Charlie making him his slave, he was completely straight, or so Leo thought.

"I have wanted to serve you for ages Charlie, craved seeing you dominate and take control" Leo said shyly.

"Well what would be your limits?" Asked Charlie curious.

"None really, I want to be treated as inferior, as an object. Use force, use restraints, I'd enjoy it all" Leo said proudly.

"Well, I guess I am older and just generally superior to you Leo, I think your place is as my slave" Charlie smirked but made sure he came across serious "Now go to my bedroom, boy"

What? Are you serious?" Leo felt like it was a joke to humiliate him.

"Yes I am, and from now on you'll answer yes sir/master an show the appropriate respect to me" Charlie enforced.

"Yes master" Leo said as joy filled his body

"Good boy, now go to my room, I need to get some things"

Leo kissed his masters feet and walked to the bedroom.

Charlie got up an went over to the laundry basket, he grabbed his worn socks from yesterday and walked off.

Charlie entered his bedroom to see Leo sat on the edge of the bed patiently waiting.

"Off the bed, slaves belong on the floor unless their master says otherwise" Charlie said without hesitation.

Leo slid to the floor on his knees "Sorry Master, forgive me"

"It's fine, today is about training, can't expect you to be a good boy straight away" Charlie said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Leo didn't think Charlie actually had it in him to do this but he was surprised and felt like he was in heaven.

"Now, I want to see you beg for what you want Little Leo" Charlie gripped his bulge through his joggers to tempt Leo.

Leo shuffled forwards on his knees "Master, I want to worship your dick, I'll take every inch of it in my mouth, I'll please you better than any girl has. I want you to make me struggle on it..."

Charlie interrupted "Alright boy that's enough, I'm still getting used to this. From now on you'll call it the beast, now get started"

Leo wasted no time, this was his first time but he's watched enough porn to know what to do. He gripped both sides of his masters joggers pulling them down and off his feet leaving Charlie in just his boxers as he'd removed his own t-shirt.