Chapter 25 (Cole's Pov)

Quote of the chapter...

''You'll always be mine, even when I'm not yours.'' -Unknown.

Surprise!!!

A chapter in the monkey's Pov!!!

Cole: Hey! My name is Cole for god sake.

Me: *smirks* But I'm gonna call you monkey, any problem?

Cole: Only one person can call me that, and she knows who she is. AND, she clearly isn't you.

Me: *Glaring* That was rude, and I'm the one who created you in the first place, I have every right to call you, AND, all the GND readers can call you that as well.

Cole: *rolls eyes* Whatever.

Me: Yeah...

Cole: Didn't you have to announce something?

Me: Yeah...that...okay...

So, guys, I made an official Instagram account for all my GND users, in which I'll be posting hints and stuff related of my story and my upcoming stories which I'm still preparing...so follow my account if you really liked my story.

name: ally_loves_u

username: alisha123999

That's it I guess.

Cole's point of view:-

It hurt.

It fucking hurt.

My cheek didn't. My heart did.

I just stared at her. I could see that she was hurt. A lot actually.

Seeing her hurt, made my heartache.

"Antony was right. So fucking right." She muttered.

Antony? What does she mean? He must've lied to her today at the business meeting. That fucker. What exactly did he tell her?

"I shouldn't have trusted you. You're an arrogant player who knows nothing but to use a girl. How easily did you lie to me?" She said, tears leaking from her eyes uncontrollably.

I so badly wanted to wipe them away. But I know I couldn't.

"What are you talking about? I've never lied to you. And I never will. And, I am not playing with--" She didn't let me complete.

"Shut the fuck up! Don't try lying again. Antony told me everything about the bet." She said, glaring at me hard. I could see that she hates me now. Hate.

Wait, bet? What bet?

"Bet?" I asked her.

My question seemed to irk her more.

"Yes bet." She said, through gritted teeth.

"What bet are you talking about?" I asked her.

I seriously had no idea about any bet. Other than the 'sin bet' I made with Antony. But that bet had no connection with Xandra. It was a bet made 2 years ago.

"The bet you made with Antony." She said, through gritted teeth.

How...when...why did Antony tell her about it? I felt my blood boiling.

I knew that fucker couldn't be trusted.

"Look--" I tried explaining but she didn't let me.

"You think I'm an idiot. Don't you? But If you think you could use me just like that and I wouldn't get to know? Just because you think you're the player doesn't that you're the only one who gets to play with people's heart. You're a moron to think that. I won't let you use me. I won't." She said, her eyes were like a window to her soul.