·1·

"Huh? Where am I?" I woke up in an unfamiliar landscape, strange sounds like something I've read before. I stood up and looked around, 🅱locks. 🅱locks everywhere, the land is made up of 🅱locks along with all the animals around me. "Eh? A person?" I ran over to someone who was laying on the ground most likely un🅱onscious.

"Nishishi, This again?" The person yote up from the ground and onto his feet. "owo who's this?" He turned to look at me, I couldn't help me feel a little nervous uwu. He rushed over to me and smiled, well more like smirked at me. "Man, you really despa my cito."

"EH?" I could feel my face heat up and I most likely looked like a ripe maki now. "I-I-I mean w-we don't e-even know each other desu." I covered my face in my hands and 🅱oped that he'd leave me 🅱alone.

"Shookichi owouma and you are?" He quickly changed the topic and I moved my 🅱ands from my multiple faces to extend it to shake his.

"Y/N L/N, d-demo I'm 🅱orta shy uwu, since as a reader insert I need to 🅱e as 🅱eneric as possible, so anyone can relate to me." I shook his hand quickly and moved it back to my face only one of them this time.

"What." He said pulling his hand from my face and looking me dead in the eyes. "Okay, then... Do you happen to know where we are?"

"U-Uhh..." I looked around, 🅱locks...Is this ro🅱lox or something? "R-Ro🅱lox?" I tugged on my h/c hair hoping to relieve some of my anxiety.

"You uncultured swine, this is minecraft." He put his hands on his hips in a tsundere-like position. "You know Ro🅱lox, but not this gaming masterpiece? This Cult-classic? Are you really that stupid? 🅱aka."

"E-eh?" His harsh words made me want to cry. He kept on insulting me until I couldn't take it anymore and ran off into the nearby 🅱orest that was never mentioned 🅱efore now. "Wh-Where am I?" I made a bad move by running off, I've never played this game in my life. All I know is that the night is scawy and all the scawy bad guys desu come out and try to 🅱ill you. "E-eh Dou shiyou?"