Chapter 20- It's settled

Rose

"Hi sister Rose"James said as I entered the café of Starbucks and sat across from him

"Hey James"I said and he pass me my pinkity drinkity

"So the last I heard from you was when we were facetiming and someone knocked on the door" He said and sipped his drink

"Oh Well it was Grayson"

"AAH what happened because you told me you two got into an argument"

"Well we kinda um....fucked"

"Been knew sis"

"What! How?"I say shocked and surprised

"This is Grayson we're talking about...of course you two are gonna have make-up sex"

"It wasn't even make-up sex it was like angry you're not gonna leave you again type sex"

"Shit I need to find me a Grayson"He said and I chuckled
"Well I'm sure there are lots of them around"

"I'm sure the hell not"
"Ok James"

"Anywho anything else? Scandal wise"

"We almost got caught and Grayson came up to my job today which is Isaac's building and heeeeee-"

"Gave you a sister suck"

"Uhhh yeaaa and thats basically it other than this bitch Megan you know what I don't even know what her problem is but I can't get upset because I'm the one who is ya know doing thing but Isaac is still my husband and I'm still his wife"

"Do you still have sex with him?"

"Yea of course its pleasurable and all but he doesn't make meeee let's say orgasm like Grayson does everytime so I fake it"

"You bitch!"

"Stop making me feel like a bad person James"I said and sip my drink

"Hello, What do you call this then"

"Not breaking Isaac's heart because I thought he found out today by the way that Megan girl looked at me and how he called me in his office but it was nothing important to me atleast"

~Flashback~

"Rose.Come.Here"He said much seriously

"Who you think you talking to like that?"

"Rose-"

"No I don't wanna hear it tell me why she was here and be completely honest with me"

"She mistakenly sent me picture of her"

"What kind of picture?"I say with my arms crossed

"It wasn't nude if that's what you're thinking it was her in lingerie but she came to me personally and apologized for it and I forgave her now you...Where the hell have you been? I've been waiting for those files I sent you to get I don't know how long ago and you never brung them"

"I-I got distracted"

"By what?"

"James...James called me and we ended up having a full on conversation and I lost track of time"

"Well Jack,Jerry whatever his name is needs to stop calling you on work hours you might be my wife but you're still my assisstant"

"I know babe I won't let it happen again"I say and peck his lips