babydolly

After school, we had said goodbye with a kiss. But, as fate have it, we hadn't part ways. Jason dean, being the good looking devil, knew that I was walking home,  and wanted to drive me home. I said alright since my mom was at work and I knew my sister was out with her boyfriend.  I made him drive into the backyard with has a space where his bike couldn't be seen in case my mom or sister did come home. We went up to my room.

My neat, pink bed sheets we freshly pressed out this morning and I took pleasure in my clean room. Jason looked out of place in my white and pink room.  Clad in black, and looking very good.

"Love the colours. It's so... you." He said. He picked up one of my tinkerbell dolls, and put it back down. He picked up my bambi plushie.

"This is too cute, babydolly.  I see the resemblance. Really I do. The cute innocent eyes just tops it. " He said.

"Thanks." I said. I stood up, off my bed, and suddenly kissed him. He looked surprised,  at least but kissed me so hard. I really, really loved him. He was dangerous and daring, the opposite of me.

He threw me back onto the bed, and hovered over me. We spent the time appreciating each other untill about 6:30 when my mom came home. He knew he had to go, so he redressed . He spoke loving words to me, charming bastard.

He was so gentle and treated me so good.  I love him. I really love him.

"Me at the usual place around 3, dolly" He said. Kissed me for 5 seconds, Then he jumped out of my window. I had a lattice for the garden under my window still so he climbed off of that.