love,love,love

**warning**
Mentions of harassment ensued. Please don't read if not comfortable with harassment scenes.

 Please don't read if not comfortable with harassment scenes

Waking up, from my nap, it was 11 pm

Waking up, from my nap, it was 11 pm. I spent the rest of the time until 3 doing my homework, and then taking a bath . I noted that it was an hour till 3. I read a book, and then I got ready for my date.

I walked to the 711 , in my pretty outfit, just wanting to look good for Jason. I bounced when I walked because for some reason I was so nervous, I began to think about our future together. Me and him. Him and I. I loved him. Love , love, love. Crazy to think that I was unlovable.

He was crazy.  And in his own way, charming and darkly romantic. He was sexy and sensual yet intelligent and kind. It was crazy that we were going out. I don't think I could even fathom what the future would hold for us.

My outfit was green, because that seems to be Jason's signature colour.
I heard footsteps behind me, 2 blocks away from 711. I walked faster, thinking it was someone who wanted to go to 711 as well, but also being cautiously optimistic.

The stranger ran up behind me, covered my mouth with one hand, while the other held me down onto him. He smelled like beer.

"Hey baby, remember me? Can't turn me down now can you?"

I turned pale. It was ram. He asked me out 3 weeks ago and I declined, of course. I trashed around in his hands
I bit down as hard as I can and he slapped me just as hard.

Taking the time to scream, he put his hand back on my mouth and shoved his hand downwards. Just as he was moving down, I felt him just let go of me. I looked back to see Jason, pinning him down, pummeling him with his fists. He made sure ram was unconscious, then turned to me.

I ran into his arms and hugged him. He had blood on his fists. I looked up to him, to see he was crying. Why was he crying?

"I'm sorry" I said. What was I thinking, walking alone in the night ?

"Shut your fucking mouth. Don't ever say your sorry.  It was his fault. "

"I want a coffee. Let's go. I don't want to talk about it" i said.

We walked, together,  his hand on my waist holding me close to him.