~8~

×Craig×

"CRAIG TAKE IT!" Clyde screamed as he showed a canvas into my jacket. Before I could yell at him for getting wet paint on me, Tweek jumped at him.

"WHERE'S MY PAINTING YOU ASSWIPE!" screamed the blonde twink as he shook Clyde violently. Token, me, and the entire hallway watched as the smallest biy in our school was making Clyde scared. "TWEEK TWEAK! GET OFF OF DONOVAN THIS INSTANT" PC Principal yelled as both he and Strong Women pulled them apart, or pulled Tweek away. Tweeks angry expression changed quickly as he saw me holding the canvas. "Both of you get your stuff and go to the office this instance!" Strong Women said. Tweek and Clyde both shame walked their way to the office, both principles in persuit.

"What... The fuck" I said looking at the canvas. The words that were once on here are now smudged and unreadable. "Thanks a lot Clyde" I said talking about my jacket and Tweeks canvas.

×End of Day×

"So apparently the canvas had Tweeks soulmate tattoo on it and wanted to show us. Or more of make sure you said what it said" Token said as we sat in his car waiting for detention to be over with. "Well I didn't get to see it so that sucks doesn't it" I said, earning a gruff sigh. "Well what sucks is that Clyde was so freaked out by not only the canvas, but Tweeks reaction that he 'forgot' what it said" Token said stretching as he waited for the doors to open. Detention has just let out and we still need Tweek to help on the project.

"... You going to ask Tweek or?" I asked looking over at Token, who knew I wasn't doing it with out a fight. He shook his head as he got out and started his way to Tweek, who was trying to get his earmuffs on. Clyde walked up to the car and got in the back. "Do you think Token will get him to say yes?" Clyde immediately asked. "He'll probably get him to make a deal and work on their part together alone and us do our part" I stated, seeing how it'll all play it.

Token getting on to us for either doing a terrible job or no job at all. Tweek shaking and staring at us, to scared to try and reason with us. And when he does try and say something it'll end with me flipping him off, Token getting on to me, and Tweek making an adorable noise in panic that I hate him now.

"What did you say to get him smiling?" Token asked as two doors closed, making me jump from my daydream. "Beats me" Clyde shrugged. Token gave me a glance and I flipped him off in response. "Whatever, is Tweek coming over or something?" I asked trying to change the subject. ".. Did you not see him get in the back?" Clyde asked confused. I quickly turned my head to see the blonde shaking and staring at me. He immediately turned his gaze away and blushed. I turned away with an oh and got red myself.

What is this boy doing to me...