~21~

•Tweek•

We walked down the road back to the shop in silence. No one said a word after Craigs family situation and that was pretty okay for us. It was too much drama and anxiety to try and deal with today.

As we started to make a left next to the train tracks, police sirens went off. "Oh great, now the cops are here" Craig sighed out with frustration. We turned around as the cop car pulled up in front of us. "Hello boy, pleasure seeing you four out and about. Considering that it's school hours" Officer Barbrady said as he looked over us one by one.

"Look Officer Barbrady, we were just on our way to go see Tweeks parents for lunch then we were heading straight back to school" Token quickly lied. "Sorry, boys but I know lunch is over for you. How about you just get in the car and I'll-" He took a double take at Craig and I. We looked and each other then looked down, pulling our hands away from one another, now remembering we were holding hands.

"Tweek Tweak, Craig Tucker.. Got any news to share?" Officer Barbrady asked. South Park is a little too hype for gay couples in our community. It's nice for the adults to be accepting and all, but to a degree. "N-no sir.. We'll go back to school" Craig said making his way to the car.

Clyde got in the front, while Token, Craig and I jumped in the back. "Are you sure you haven't got anything to tell?" Officer Barbrady poked, still trying to get something out of us. "No sir" We quickly replied. "Well, have you gotten your tattoos? I bet they look stunning huh?" He continued.

We went back and forth between no sirs and we're not a thing. He pulled up into the school and PC Principle stood there arms crossed. "Great now we have to deal with PC Principle.. shouldhavejustsaidyoutwoweredating"
Clyde mumbled as we got out the car.

"My office now. Strong Women is there waiting for you four" He said not giving into any thing other than his 'PC face' as many call it. As we started to head inside the building I could barely make out the conversation behind us.

"They were holding hands"

"Tweek and-"

"Yes yes! We might just have our first--- highschool students! Maybe--"

The conversation continued as we walked inside. "What do you think everyone will say seeing you two stand together?" Clyde asked, a hint of uncertainty in his voice. "I'm more concerned what will happen once PC Principle tries to talk to us" Craig said.

We walked to the office where Strong Woman had us step inside. Only, we obviously weren't the only ones who were caught skipping...

Kyle, Stan, Butters, Kenny, and more to our surprise Pete as well. "This will be an interesting session" Token sighed as we took a seat and waited for PC Principle to walk inside.