I already did

Ah Young's POV:

Its been months since that night. Right now, all he has been doing is asking me out for lunch or dinner. He even once asked me if he could pick me up and drive me back to my house.

Maybe it's nothing special, but for me it kind off is. I mean, I can't remember the last time I felt love. How it felt to be in love with someone.

Also, he had always been asking for me to go out with him but, I feel like the time is not right. I mean, yes he did all those sweet things to me but that doesn't mean I can trust him that fast after what he's done to me years before right?

Luckily, he agreed and tried to gain my trust again.

To be completely honest, I would love to be his girlfriend-again, but I don't know... its just complicated to trust someone who had caused you a lot of painful scars before.

As of right now, I decided to follow my heart and just... well, go with the flow.

"Still thinking about his confession?" my mom said as she wiped her hands on her apron that she wear.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Come on mom, we talked about this. I'm not going to accept him before he gains completely 100% of my trust." I shrugged holding my mug.

"Sweetie, both me and your dad knows how much you like him." My mother scoffed and opened the fridge.

"Wha- really dad? Aren't you supposed to be siding with me on this one?" I asked in disbelieve.

"Sorry honey, but love is love and you can't deny it so, what can I say?" He laughed as he took a seat in front of me.

"Okay, to be clear, I "like" him not "love" him. There's a big difference in both words." I emphasized.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" my mother scoffed.

"Yeah, care to explain to us what the big difference is?" My father raised an eyebrow, teasingly smiling at me like I'm telling a joke.

"Like is when you know the best side of someone and like them. Love is when you know the worst side someone can ever have and still love them." I calmly explained.

"Mhmm... I recall Jimin hurting you when you were in high school and yet you still have feelings for him so... tell me again, do you like him or do you love him." My mother asked.

"Oh god, I love him." I muttered out.

"Ding ding ding! There you go!" My father laughed, eating the salad my mother made.

I groaned thinking about how oblivious I was.

Well.......

I guess......

He's trying too hard to make me fall in love with him,

But that doesn't matter.

I already did.