Nick Vanill

"Last Trains depart after four minutes. "

I stood and waited for an oncoming train from far away. There were no people around, I probably was the only one person at second hour of the night that could take the train.
After the train stopped, I got in and chose a seat next to the window. The train began to move, and announced that departs from it's location to the nearest station.
I comfortably sat down, pulled my mp3 player and headphones, so my time would go faster. Suddenly, lights in the train turned off, it's not for the first time, probably... they actually think I can go without a light, hmm? God, they really try to save more money nowadays. Thank God, that there was some light coming through the windows.

A couple of minutes, the train stopped, but not on my stop because the train needs to overpass the two stations. I directed my attention to the man, who went to the same wagon, where I was, but this person sat down at the completely opposite side from where I was sitting. Due to the darkness, I could not tell exactly who he or she was, very interesting though, perhaps familiar person?
(All the time until trains departed from this station I turned off my music and tried out the window to see better how he looks, so I really had a couple of suspicion, as you know twenty-first century can certainly do many "tricks" with innocent people.)

(I'm really tired watching a guy and blame him? As normal person after the hard work of returning he is pretty tired too like me.)
All I had, is just relax and listen to some music, instead of being a creep towards the unknown person.

But something made me feel exceedingly uncomfortable.
Such a strange feeling...

I turned around and noticed how the same passenger sat much closer, from where he used to sit. From the much closer distance, I could see it was a male. I turned away from him.
Cold sweat and rapid heart beat were the only things I could feel at that moment, knowing that something is really wrong with the guy.

Calm down, I dared to tell myself that. But something was telling me to turn around. I slowly directed my view towards the place where the stranger sat. My eye pupils expeditiously dilated with fear - he was sitting behind me.

"Nolo's Countryside. ''

Only I heard my station, I abruptly jumped out of place and started running towards the door. When I ran out of the train I looked directly into the window where he sat and it was strange in the fact that he did not motion after my reaction, he hasn't even look out the window. Just went on on his train to his next station.
I shook my head I felt as full of wonder. I probably looked to him like an unhealthy person running from the train, but isn't it strange? For what purposes he then moved from place to place closer to me? Perhaps he's sick in the head.
Walking through the streets quickly and tired to my own bag I sat down for a short sigh.

I heard the steps.

After such adventures in a train everything was so concerned and frightening. As soon as possible I stood up and walked towards my aptartament where I lived, and of course, thanks to God steps disappeared. Climbing to the third floor, I started to look for my keys to my apartment, but could not find it. Then I heard the same steps, it prompted my heart rapidly beating.
At the same moment I finally found my keys, and I felt a hand on my right shoulder.

"Back off!" I yelled.
"Oh God, young people are so sensitive."

I shook my head, it's just my elderly neighbor who lives in the same floor as me.

"I am very sorry, Mrs. Elizabeth!"
She just laughed at my response.

"Do not worry, child, I thought you're sleep walking like me lately?"