chapter 14 unfixable

"W-what??" Karamatsu asked, furrowing his brows.

"You found Karamatsu, the original that is" Ichi said turning towards Karamatsu with a look of concern on his face.

"I... I can't believe I was never able to find this before. Ichi muttered, his breath a little shaky.

"W-what happened?! How did he die?!" Karamatsu yelled, demanding answers from the black cat that stood in front of him.

Ichi sighed, looking away for a second before replying. "Look.. I should've told you a long time ago.. And I wish that I had more time to talk to you before but now.. I guess I have no choice" ichi said, staring with a serious expression.

"If I try to tell you any later, it'll be too late so pay attention". Ichi said, an unsettling expression of worry on his face.

"After I tell you, we'll have to leave, immediately." Ichi said firmly, sending chills down Karamatsu's spine

Karamatsu didn't bother questioning why. He figured that he shouldn't waste any of Ichi's time.
____________________________________

                     Flashback

"Karamachuu~" Osomatsu said, standing outside of his younger brother's bedroom door as he knocked firmly.

Karamatsu only groaned, slightly shifting under the sheets.

"Karaaa come on. I haven't seen you leave your room once today!" Osomatsu whined from the other side of the door.

Karamatsu's brows furrowed as he slightly lifted the blanket over his head.

"Karamatsu, I know you're awake.." Osomatsu said, twisting the door knob and slowly pushing it open.

"Kara chaann~" Osomatsu said inching closer to the second born.

"..Go awayy osom..tsu niisann.." Karamatsu mumbled in a quiet voice.

"Aw come on kara don't be like that" Osomatsu said lifting the blanket off of kara's head.

Karamatsu groaned, his back facing his elder brother.

"Kara-chan come on get up. Its 1pm Dontcha wanna spend time with me?"

Karamatsu gave no answer. He refused to even turn around to look at his brother's face.

Osomatsu sighed, looking down at the floor. "Are you still upset about what happened yesterday?" Osomatsu said in a more serious tone.

No response

"Look I'm sorry for what I did okay?" Osomatsu said, glancing at the dark bruise left on Karamatsu's wrist.

"I really didn't mean for that to happen. I'll make it up to ya Kara."

Karamatsu stayed silent, burying himself even further in the blanket.

Osomatsu sighed "Kara would you just listen-"

"Listen?.." Karamatsu said, annoyed by the very sound of  the word.

"I always listen to you!" karamatsu yelled, turning around to face his brother.

"Kara-"

"No! I've been listening to you for god knows how long." Karamatsu shouted.

"You're always telling me what to do, and what not to do but as soon as I have my own idea its out of the question!"

"Kara.." Osomatsu said, holding Karamatsu's wrists with slight tension.

"I know that I may seem like I'm controlling but you need to understand. I'm your older brother and I care about you I really do. I just-"

"No Osomatsu! Don't say that you know what's best for me because you're older because I know that's what you're gonna say!" Karamatsu said, now screaming at the first born as he pulled his hands away.

"You always say that. You're not even that much older than me and you know that! You're my brother not our dad!"

Ichi silently stood in the doorway, listening to the whole conversation. He watched as Osomatsu's demeanor changed. He already had a bad feeling.

I don't know if you actually think you're helping me or if you just like the idea of having authority over me but it drives me fucking insane!

"Karamatsu! I know what I'm doing! I'm doing all of this because I care about you!"

"For Christ sake Osomatsu! I'm not a child! You've never even taken my thoughts and opinions into consideration! All you care about is being in control!" karamatsu screamed at his older brother.

Osomatsu's eyes grew cold, his pupils glowing a darker shade of red. He remained silent as his expression slowly transformed into a scowl.

Karamatsu grew silent as well, as he studied his brother's expression.

"Osoma-"

SMACK

Karamatsu found himself on the floor. His cheek had a large red mark from where Osomatsu had slapped him.

Karamatsu looked up at the first born in shock. Osomatsu's eyes looked soulless, dull, and cold. Karamatsu immediately knew that he had made a mistake. Those weren't his brother's eyes

"O-osomatsu-" Karamatsu yelped as Osomatsu tugged his hair, making  Karamatsu face him.

Osomatsu remained silent as he stared with those dull, red eyes. This wasn't Osomatsu. Osomatsu isn't like this. Those eyes especially. Karamatsu didn't care what anyone else said, those eyes didn't belong to Osomatsu. 

Osomatsu felt a sharp pain in his leg causing him to suddenly drop the second born.

Ichi had scratched him. A low growl could be heard from the black cat.

Karamatsu took this opportunity to run. He scrambled to his feet and bolted for the front door.

This was wrong. This was all wrong. Osomatsu isn't like this. Lately he had been becoming more and more violent and Karamatsu just couldn't understand why.

Karamatsu was about to bolt down the stairs and out the door when suddenly he felt something grab his arm.

Osomatsu kept a tight grip on Karamatsu's wrist, his expression unreadable, his eyes cold.

"Stop it Osomatsu!" Karamatsu yelled, trying to pry his arm away from his older brother.

Osomatsu soon got a hold of Karamatsu's other arm. There was no way he was going to get out of this now.

"Osomatsu stop!" ichi yelled, almost in a growl. "Let em go!"

Osomatsu Stared at Karamatsu, his eyes now entirely black.

It all happened too fast.

Osomatsu suddenly, violently pushed the second born. Karamatsu's eyes went wide with terror as he fell down the stairs.

He hit the floor with a loud SNAP and then that was it. He was gone just like that. His neck, beyond broken.

Osomatsu's eyes returned to normal but it was much too late for that. It was only after his brother's sudden death that he realized what he did.

"Oh..oh my god!" Osomatsu scrambled down the steps holding his brother's body.

There was no life left in Karamatsu's eyes. His eyes were damp with tears. Both his wrists, bruised.

"K-karamatsu! O-oh my god!" Osomatsu screeched, his hands shaking as tears uncontrollably fell from his eyes.

"I-im so sorry. I s-should've listened to you!" Osomatsu screamed knowing that no matter how loud he was, karamatsu would never hear him now.

"W-WHY!? Why did i do this!?" osomatsu whaled, clutching karamatsu's hand. He couldn't believe what the fuck he had just done.

He whaled, screamed, and sobbed, unable to forgive himself for this. How could he?

He wished he could go back in time. He wished that he could fix this but truly..

This was unfixable