twenty-one

Melody
- Weeks had passed by and I'd just kept seeing Max when Rose was at work. Then Max came over and we had just an amazing evening together. As far as I knew, Rose had absolutely no idea of what we were doing. Luckily.

It was just another boring day in Monaco I could just close my eyes and relax, as I basically had done the last three weeks.

Rose still enjoyed her job and talked a lot about it, sometimes I was really interested, and sometimes I just couldn't bear listening to the stories she told me.

But today, luckily, Max would come over again as Rose had work to attend.

I tentatively stretched my limbs and glanced over at the ceiling above my head whilst thinking about Max, how he could turn me on by just being there. Then there was absolutely nothing that could distract me from wanting us to end up together in bed.

Although it was already 5 pm, I had done nothing but relaxing in bed. I kept telling myself it didn't matter as work was going to be extremely tough in a few weeks again and I wouldn't have time to relax anymore then.

"I'm leaving!" Rose yelled in enthusiasm.

She showed her face by opening the door of my bedroom and I immediately saw that her eyes fluttered open in disbelief.

"You're still in bed? How is that even possible.. God- you better get out now!" She folded her arms over her chest and a stern look was etched in her eyes.

"Alright.. I'm sorry ma'am"

Rose curled her lips up into a crooked smile, "You're so funny!". She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Whatever.. I'm leaving so you have dinner by yourself again..". Rose furrowed her eyebrows while observing me.

"Alone? Again? Gosh I'm feeling sorry for myself". I placed my hand on my heart and pulled a sad face, which made my best friend scoff quietly.

"Alright drama queen.. I don't think I ever told you to stay inside alone.. you could invite Daniel and Max, you know?"

"Erm.. yeah! I- I'm going to do that, thanks!" I stammered, clenching my jaw.

"Okay.. see you soon.. love you!"

"Love you!"

After Rose had slammed the door, I sighed in relief and let my head fall into the pillow. I knew I wasn't doing a good job by lying to her, however I just couldn't risk our friendship.

I quickly got dressed, knowing Max would arrive in a few minutes. I purposely grabbed some comfortable clothes. I didn't need to dress myself like a princesse every time I'd see Max. I knew that when we'd go out, I had to wear something like, a dress, but tonight we would just stay at home, watching some movies and enjoying being around each other.

Then, suddenly, the front door flew open and I revealed Max, as handsome as always.

"Hi.." I murmured casually, looking up from the couch.

"Hi there.."

Max tentatively closed the door and walked over towards me. I quickly pushed myself of the couch and brushed my lips softly against his.