Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I fell backwards onto my bed, tired from dance practice with Jimin.

I plugged in my earphones to listen to some music. Right as I was about to play a song I heard something.

"Hi."

I looked around my room, confused. There wasn't anyone in my room or in the doorway, where did the voice come from?

Maybe I was just hearing things. Everything was silent now.

I relaxed back into my bed, sure I was just imagining things.

But then I heard something else.

"Hi, I'm Kang Y/N. If you can hear me, I'm your soulmate."

My heart involuntary sped up as lay on my bed listening for the voice of my soulmate.

"I just turned eighteen so I thought I'd say hi."

I found myself wanting to say something back but I didn't have the ability to communicate with my soulmate yet.

"I don't really know what to say I'm bad at introductions. I guess I could show you what I look like so you can find me eventually."

She sounded nervous. But cute. It was a cute nervous.

My head filled with the image who I assumed was my soulmate. She waa way out of my league, too gorgeous for me to even be talking to.

"Since you're not saying anything you're either not eighteen, dead or you already hate me."

She giggled as she said this and I couldn't help but smile. I wanted to tell her I didn't hate her but I couldn't yet.

"I'm going to go with the first one because it would kinda suck if you already hated me. And I have this feeling you're listening."

"So I guess I'll just keep talking then."

˜”*•°•*”˜