Chapter 15: Honeymoon

Isabella's POV:

I hate everything about this man. I want him to die.

The whole wedding was a blur. I couldn't even comprehend anything that had happened. The way he forced his tongue down my throat and forced me to repeat the vows at gunpoint. He pointed it at Tom. He had done nothing wrong. He is ruthless and mean and I will never submit to him.

He dragged me away from the garden and ushered me into a private room in another building. Jesus how many buildings does he own.

I didn't bother to fight him so I walked straight in and my eyes widened as I saw a giant pink suitcase and an outfit laid on the bed. Turning around to face him I looked at him quizzically unsure of what was happening.

"Get changed into the outfit and once you're done come outside. I'll have a maid carry out your suitcase. I'm giving you 10 minutes". I watched as he exited the room and closed the door gently behind him.

Letting out a deep huff I pick up the outfit and examine it carefully. A pair of leggings, a plain white top and an oversized hoodie. Thank God it wasn't anything revealing.

Looking out the window I saw James leaning against a car checking his phone. Damn he either changed hella fast or I've been zoned out for some time. He was dressed in black trousers and a fresh white shirt. Damn he looked good.

"Shut the fuck up".

"O-oh I'm sorry Ma'am".

I look up in horror at the elderly woman stood by the door with her head bowed down. Oh no. Did she think I was talking to her.

"N-no I'm so sorry. I was talking to myself. It wasn't aimed at you I-I".

The old but beautiful woman softly chuckled at my outburst and walked over to me.

"I was just checking on you as boss asked me to tell you to hurry".

I nodded in response to her words.
Picking up the clothes laid on the bed I hurried into the bathroom carefully taking off the beautiful wedding dress and stepping out of it and throwing on the incredibly comfy clothes. I pulled the clips out of my hair and let my fall loosely down my back.

Unlocking the bathroom door I step out choosing to leave the dress in the bathroom. I'm sure he'll have someone to tidy it up.

The sweet old lady gives me a kind smile and gestures to the door. Returning the smile I head to the door and reach for the suitcase.

The elderly lady ran up to me shaking her head.

"No no, don't worry I've got that, I'll meet you down there" she whispered whilst giving me a stern yet playful look.

"Don't be absurd. I can carry it. It looks incredibly heavy and I am more than capable of taking it to the car".

She shakes her head slightly and lets out a light chuckle.

"Boss' orders I'm afraid ma'am". I roll my eyes. She's a frail old lady for goodness sake. Again. Heartless.

"Well your boss can kiss my ass" I chuckle back. I give the little old lady a confident glance and she looks back a little startled at my response, but accepting that I wouldn't allow her to take it down.

Picking up the suitcase I slowly edge myself out of the room and make my way slowly and cautiously down the stairs praying that I wouldn't trip.

After miraculously getting to the bottom without tripping or falling I slowly exit out the building and see James still leaning against the car. He glances up at me at taps his watch.