Chapter 25: Every action has its consequence

James

My blood was boiling. My body began to twitch uncontrollably and I my eyes could only see red. Every time I looked down at my drugged up little princess my body subtly shook unsure as to how to feel. I've never hit a woman in my entire life, but when she lashed out at me I had to clench my fists painfully to resist the urge to beat her into submission. But I couldn't. I could never lay a hand on her, no matter how angry I was.

As we walked out of the police station she slowly stopped fighting me and let the drug succumb her to a deep slumber. Her tense body gave way to the drug and became loose and relaxed on my shoulder. I knew I'd find her, but I didn't realise how much of a fight she'd put up.

A car pulls up in front of us and the door automatically slides open allowing for me to step in and carefully lay Isabella down on the backseat. Doing up her seatbelt and then mine I click the button on the side of the door and watch as it closes slowly.

"Where to now boss?"

I stare down at my peaceful angel and watch her steady breathing and stroke away a couple of hairs that were sprawled all over her face.

"Home". I muttered coldly before staring out at the dark starless sky.

The car finally pulls up alongside my private jet. The past 1 hour car journey, was the tensest 1 hour of my life. I was still consumed by anger and blind by rage. And my little doll was blissfully unaware of all the things I wanted to do to her. I tried to be a better man for her. Guess there's no need to try anymore.

Swiftly undoing our seatbelts I scoop up Isabella in my arms and exit out of the car heading straight up the steps of my private jet. All our luggage was already collected from the bungalow and loaded into the plane.

Entering the jet I look to see all my men sat in their seats ready for takeoff. My eyes gaze at the 2 seats near the back of the plane and carefully head towards the seats, but continue walking straight past them and kick open the door to the private suite at the back of the plane.

Kicking the door behind me I walk over to the bed and place Isabella down on it. Ensuring she was comfortable I pick up the blanket and cover her with it.

Turning back to the door I open it and leave the room quietly shutting the door behind me.

Sitting down in the empty chair closest to the private room I click my seatbelt together and signal one of the stewards to instruct the pilot to takeoff.

I'm eager to get home.

The plane instantly begins to move and minutes later we were up in the air.

Grabbing my bag off the floor I pull out my laptop, open it up and begin catching up on al the work I'd missed. Whilst typing away I click open the camera icon and a screen pops up with footage of the private suite where Isabella was sleeping soundlessly. The drug only lasted 4 hours, and as soon as she awoke I would have a little chat with my dear wife in the suite.

3 hours have flown by and I've finally caught up on all the work I had to do and to my amusement I notice on the camera footage my angel slowly stirring from her drug induced slumber.

Let's have some fun.

Abruptly shutting my laptop I stand up from my chair and click my neck from side to side before walking in to the private suite and locking it behind me.

Grabbing the nearest chair I pull it to the side of the bed and sit down in it making myself comfortable for the show.

Soft whimpers escape Isabella's lips as she tries to piece together where she was and what happened. Suddenly she shoots up in the bed and her face pales as she gazes at me.

"Well well, that was a very good game of hide and seek you played. I admire you for hiding that long without me finding you, but you were stupid to think you could actually get away". I mutter coldly. My lips lifted into a satisfactory smirk as I noticed my angel shudder in fear. She knows what's coming her way.

Shuffling my chair closer to her she instantly moves her body back away from me, but I grip her wrist and pull her towards me abruptly.

"You know, I really tried. I tried to be a better man for you. I tried to show you how genuine I could be. But you had to ruin it and be a little bitch throwing it back in my face by knocking me out and running away. Did you think there wouldn't be consequences for your actions Isabella?"

"I'm not afraid of you James. I've already been hurt badly, so do your worst you motherfu"-

A growl erupts my lips and abruptly wrap my hand around her fragile neck firm enough to hurt her if she moved, but not hard enough to block off her airways. She whimpered lowly as my grip on her neck tightened slightly.

"Do not test me Isabella. You're pushing me to the limit. You haven't seen the worst of me, but your behaviour is giving me second thoughts. Stop this childish behaviour immediately and start behaving like a wife is supposed to do".

"Even though we are married in the eyes of the law, I will never see you as my husband. I'll forever see you as a prick that I'll hate until the day I die. And I'll never let you touch me or have your way with me".

Bless her.

"That was very cute, but I don't need your permission". Her beautiful eyes began to water at my words and tried scooting further back away from the bed.

Sexual assault warning:

Yanking her back down on bed by her foot she lets out a loud scream for help as she realised what I was going to do.

Climbing on top of her I grabbed both her arms and opened the drawer next to me and grabbed the metal handcuffs clasping them around her wrists tightly.

I watch in amusement as Isabella started fighting against the handcuffs hoping her sudden movements would release her wrists from the handcuffs. But all attempts were useless.

Placing my lips on her ever so tempting neck, I left my mark with my teeth and tongue. She cried as I continued my path down her neck before focusing on her prominent collar bone.

"Someone help me please. Don't do this. HELP ME" she pleaded. Like my men would listen to her.

Running my finger down her neck and reaching the top of her breasts I smirked menacingly at her.

"Don't bother sweetheart, the room is soundproofed. Just relax and enjoy it".

Before she could utter out another word I dove down and began kissing  the at the top of her chest before turning my attention back to her beautiful slender neck. She let out loud screams and wailed cries as she tried to get away from my touch.

Her sweet scent was like a drug and I craved more and continued my assault on her neck losing complete control of my actions. Isabella was thrashing her body around like a maniac and let out strained cries as I clamped my hand over her mouth harshly. Mumbled words tried to escape Isabella's lips, but my hand was still clamped on her mouth.

Removing my hand Isabella continued to scream out her repetitive words.

"I'm sorry. I'm s-sorry. I'm sorry.

Pushing myself over her I stared down at her trembling form laying still and lifeless on the bed mumbling incoherent words whilst staring at the ceiling.

My body trembled uncontrollably as I stared at the chaos I'd just caused. What have I done. I abused her as punishment for her actions. Where's the humanity in that.

I've gone too far.

I'm sorry guys. 😭 next chapter should lift your spirits up a lot. Who do you think the main POV will be in the next chapter ❤️