Just A First Kiss

Just A First Kiss

_____
Cordelia Bane.

It's lunchtime, my captor left about half an hour ago to make lunch I made myself comfortable on the bed. In the meantime I couldn't stop staring outside, the device attached to my ankle is annoying it's already starting to ich.

I sighed hearing my stomach growl deciding to give those crutches a try, I rose up from the bed grabbing one, Is all I need, I place one underneath my right pit beginning to limp out the room. the crutch helped a lot, I found the kitchen remembering Guy's directions I instantly smelled food that made me more hungry.

He was standing by the stove hearing crackling from the frying pan, I cleared my throat acknowledging my presences his head turned around then did his whole body

"Have a seat just in time" He told. I saw the two plates set up on the table along with some orange juice and forks, I sat down slowly leaning my crutch against the table. Guy seemed bothered telling by his facial expression which is grim and a brow arched.

I'm cautious around him not to mention nervous, he takes a seat which is across from me I have stolen a few glances at him as he starts preparing our plates.

The food smelled great it comes to a shock that my captor can cook so well... From the looks of it he's been on his own for a while the kitchen is immaculate, even the whole house... Only the parts I've been in as a matter of fact.

After he finished my plate I grabbed it "T-Thank you... It smells delicious" I spoke timidly. Juicy fried salmon, whole cooked green beans, and seasoned avocados on toast. The food made my mouth water.

"You're welcome sweetheart" Guy grumbled cutting off a huge bite of the salmon popping it into his mouth. We've begun to eat in silence it was awkward for me to eat alone with my kidnapper.

Does he have any guilt for capturing me? What's going through his head? I wish my foot would heal quicker so I can get outta here. I already managed to get out of that cell and now I still need to gain his trust.

"G..Guy?" I wheezed out. His eyes looked up at me still chewing

"W-Will you um... ever put m-me back in that c-cell?" I asked very nervously. He took a deep breath swallowing his food then leaned back in his chair.

"As I said, sweetheart, misbehave and I will, I was nice enough to let you roam my house, eat at the table, sleep in my bed and don't think about kissing up to me and trying to escape, later on, I have every door, window and crawlspace rigged... I'm not a fool" He informed sternly.