Is This All An Illusion?

______

The hours Cordelia spent was waiting for Guy to return home, in boredom she cleaned, watched TV, Sleep and cooked and still no Guy,

She wondered where Guy was and if he was coming home, It would be the first but Cordelia hoped he would so she wouldn't be alone.

Sitting inside their bedroom, Cordelia waited on the bed while reading a book.

She knew Guy is upset, so is she. It's night and Cordelia sighed in annoyance as the brace kept making her ich knowing there will be a rash later on.

Suddenly she heard a door open, Cordelia rosed up from the bed and quickly entered the foyer and saw Guy stumbling inside and locking the door behind him,

He's drunk

Cordelia thought and helped him before he could fall.

"You drove home like this!?" She scowled smelling the alcohol surround him

Guy chuckled wrapping his arm around her "How else was I suppose to get home? Walk?" He sarcastically said

"You could have had an accident!" She exclaimed as they started walking to the bedroom.

"Oh you would have like that wouldn't you?"

"Just stop it, Guy!"

Reaching the room, Cordelia pushed him on the bed as Guy released a grunt.

"Feels good to lay down" Guy grumbled resting his head back.

Cordelia pursed her lips and started taking off his boots "How much did you drink?"

"Enough" He slurred.

Finished with his boots, She began taking off his jacket and having trouble from his weight however Cordelia managed to remove it.

Guy became limb and releasing small snores, Cordelia had an idea but it was a minimum chance.

"Guy?" She called

He snores.

She climbed on the bed and sat beside him, laying her hand on his cheek and patted softly "Guy?"

"Hmmm" He mumbled

Cordelia softly kissed his lips "What's the code to my ankle brace?" She asked