A Date With My Captor??

______
Cordelia Bane.

After our first kiss, I was left speechless not only because my captor has kissed me but how I felt when he did, my eyes were wide pushing him away

Guy stumbled backward.

"D...Don't do that" I warned.

I watch him lick his lips taking more steps back, Guy ran a hand through his hair and is speechless himself, leaving space between us. I wanted to hurry and scatter this room from the awkwardness.

"I couldn't help myself" He spoke in a husky tone, leaning against the counter. I ignored him as I grab my crutch beginning to walk out.

I didn't want to go back to his room instead I return to my cell dreading for what's to come, I scan the room limping towards the bed, I plop down setting my crutch aside. I rest my head into my palms not liking this place, I miss my friends and family I would always take walks to clear my head that would be nice right now.

The feeling of Guy's lips still lingers on mine even his smell due to the fact he always gives me his shirt after wearing it.

Laying down, I curled up into a ball just wanted to lay here,

Away from him.

I don't know if I can face him again after the kiss it opened another bunch of feelings in both of us, I saw it in his eyes it will be awkward now.

The next day, I appreciated when Guy accepted my wishes to be alone, all night I kept thinking of my life back at home now that I think on it my parents and I didn't really have a good relationship it may seem we have but deep down we all have our disagreements.

I once had a boyfriend at the age of sixteen, his name was Kevin I loved him so much that I gave him my virginity than weeks later I find out he's been cheating on me, we broke up and I cried for weeks since then I haven't been with a boy since.

No hookups, flirting, touching, nothing... Until now, It's been eight years, and Guy is the second man I ever kissed.

And it's all I can think about no matter how hard I try to forget it.

==========
==========

5 weeks later.

The days are becoming colder, the sun stays up only for a few hours until it's dark quicker, I hate the winter that is becoming closer as the days pass by.