CHAPTER 17 : DATE ?

Author's POV
its been 15 minutes Jennie wait for him at the staircase.
Yeah he promised to fetch her at Jisoo's mansion since the girls have sleepover at Jisoo's.
But its 15 minutes late.
She just sighed.
"Whats with that sigh Jennie?"
"Oh gosh unnie! You startled me." Jennie's hold his chest to pull herself together from the shock that Jisoo gave to her.
Jisoo chuckled. She walk down to the downstairs and join sit beside Jennie.. "You are nervous dont you?"
"Why would I?" Jennie kept herself steady.
"You kept fixing your outfit since one hour ago. You trying to impress him huh? I can see that you are not doing this because of contract.." she paused a bit.
"But because of you really like him." Jisoo smirked.
Jennie's eyes widened and look at somewhere else avoiding her eye contact. "Wh—what you talking about?"
Jisoo chuckled again. "Jennie Kim the one that i knew was.. she always confident what she said without shuttering. Now what happen Jennie?"
Yeah.. y/n and Jennie just let Jennie's buddies and stray kids to know bout the contract.
Well why not?
Thats what bestfriends need to know as well..

Ding dong ~ ding dong~

The door bell save Jennie this time.
She felt relief when she heard that bell.

"It must be him." Jennie said.
"Yeah. Go open the door for him Jen."
"Nah."
"Why?"
"Let me know i was waiting for him too long. Open the door for him instead."
"Tsk tsk tsk. Okay then." Jisoo stood up and heading to the main door.

"Annyeong y/n."
"Uh? Annyeong Jisoo. Where is Jennie?" He frown.
"She's inside. Come in." Jisoo gave him access to enter her mansion.
Jisoo was taken aback when y/n walk waster leaving her behind.
Just like finding someone missing probably?

"There you are." Jennie said as she meet with a tall figure walk a few metres approaching her.

He stopped his track when he literally near her.

He scanned her from head to toe.

Her wavy hair...

Her cat eyes...

Her nose..

Those lips..

"You are stunning.." he mumbled.. letting it slipped from his mouth.

"Excuse me?"

Then he realized what just he said. He clear his throat.

"Lets go." He offered his hand to Jennie.