CHAPTER 26 : DEDICATION SONG

Y/N's POV

"Yes.. i fall in love with Mr Kwon.."

That words ..

Left me...

Blank..

Empty..

And even

Black...

Two weeks later...

The rumors about Jennie Kim dating with Mr Kwon Ji Yong or should i called him G-Dragon or GD? Yeahh its sound better cause i dont want to struggle enough to pronounce his name.

"you okay buddy?"

"What do you think? Should i happy my girlfriend date someone else?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Wait Y/N.. its your 'contract girlfriend'. Did you realized that?" He said while make the quote sign with his fingers.

Yeah i do realize that but...

What has gotten into me?

"Ladies and gentleman..may i have attention please?" The emcee said.

I felt bored with this English Week program.. and the most worst is..

I was the one being chose to perform tonight.. and i was not sooo ready..

I caught her staring at me .. jennie kim with her black dress.. but she quickly looked away avoiding my gaze.

It's killing me once again...
I turned around .. not facing the stage.. while sipping my drinks with Hyunjin... i just wanna let this night over right now..
I turned around again to stare at her.. just like you're a stranger to me..

But

why am I so lonely?

I thought I'd be indifferent about breaking up with you.. i mean.. ending the contract that i made..
But my mind going crazy.. i'm Not being able to throw things away.. away from this mind..just like the wind pass blowing our surroundings..
Yeah.. i called myself foolish..
I just let the feelings torturing inside me.. without even tell her..

Regret?

Something that feels like regret... letting you go..
But why?

you doing great..

Meanwhile..

I'm half dead..

"Hey Y/N you cry?"

"Huh?" I quickly wipe my tears..

"No.. im just tired.."

"Tired of hiding your own feeling and tell her who is nancy?"

"I ..."

"Morning ladies and gentleman.. i would like to perform a song which i composed myself.."
There he goes.. the GD ..