CHAPTER 19 : SPRAINED ANKLE

Jennie's POV

This is not right. You not love him Jennie Kim!

My inner self talked to me make me opened my eyes..

i was welcome with y/n's face less than inch from mine..

Y/N with eyes closed.

My hands wrapped around his neck..

He hold me by my waist.

Did I jump on him ? exactly in the court?

What the hell?

I widened my eyes as I realized all of this and slightly jumped off from him.

"Ow!" I yelp in pain when i felt pain on my butt.

"Hey..whats wrong?" He hunker down beside me. he brushed off hair that block my face.

I felt hot out of sudden around my face..

"I..I a-"

"Are you okay Jen?"

Jen? Why he sound so gentle?

i clear my throat.. "Yeah I'm super okay." i said without even look at him..

i tried to get up..i stumble a bit.. but he help me to compose myself.

"You sure you are fine?"

I nodded..

i began to walk..

"Ow!" I stumbled again and fall down at the court..earning attention from the others.

but the only thing that i care was..my ankle..its hurt so bad..

"tsk tsk tsk...dont act strong whether you are a badass.." he shake his head.

he crouch down and scope me..carrying me bridal style..earning hand clapping from the others.

"Bear is the best tho!"

"she must be so lucky!"

"Put me down Y/N." i pounding on his chest.

"Hit me as much as you want. Dont forget i'm much more stronger than me." He smiled completely ignore my glare.

Y/N's POV

She always make me confuse..

sometimes she looked like a brat girl...badass..

sometimes she act cute..

sometimes i feel she hate me..

sometimes i feel she likes me...well...she even do that bold move...jump to me in the middle of court..yeah i didnt expect her to do that..

"How is she, miss?" I asked the nurse as jennie being checked by her.

"She sprained her ankle.."
"Now tell me Jennie Kim.. you were not do stretching and warm up before you guys start to cheerleading am i right?" The nurse wiggle her eyebrow.
While i just look at Jennie .. what she gonna say..
"The rest of team did it, miss Bae."
"How bout you?" The nurses folder her arm across her chest.

Woo.. i dont know a nurse could turn the badass and brat girl into a behave cute girl...no.. she's not cute.

Jennie just shake her head slowly while fidgeting with her fingers.
The nurse shake her head. "Tsk tsk tsk.. you should think about the consequences, Jennie Kim."
Jennie bit her lips.
She going to cry? Oh nooo cry babyyy
"Or should i give you free motivation bout Reasons to Stretch Before Exercise?"
Goshh this nurse kept blabbering.
"I'm sorry, miss. I promise it wont happen again."
"Good. No hardcore activity. And.. please less your movement. You gonna take break for a week, miss Kim."
"WHAT?" "Ow! Thats hurt!" Jennie yelped in pain when the nurse pressed her hand on the bruised part of jennie's injured part.
"So stop arguing me. Otherwise you will end up paralyzed." The nurse smirk.
Well.. nice move, miss Bae..

try the "RICE" method to ease your symptoms huh..
RICE stands for "rest, ice, compress, and elevate."

Noted !

"Is it compulsory for me to use crutches?" Jennie point to the crutches that i lend to her.

"Sadly... yes.. you have to..otherwise..."

"Otherwise what?"

"I will lift you again."

"Noo.. let me just use these.." she rolled her eyes..

I guide her to use the crutches..

She start move slowly using her crutches..

"You know what y/n.."

"What?"

"This is your fault!"

"Wha— why me?"

"You steal my stretching time. You talked to me when i supposed to do stretching. Dont you know that?"

Ahhh yeahh.. she's right..

"I'm sorry..."

"You must take the responsible of this consequence."

"How? Change our right leg? Hell no.. me and you gonna have unstable situation to stand properly. Cause you are too short and i'm too tall."

"Not that silly!" He slapped my arm.

"Then what?"

"Taking care of me until i'm fully healed."