Chapter Three-

!Warning! Many of you might not like what this chapter contains. !Read at your own risk!

Sitting up I realize my wrists were tied together. What? Looking around I was in a room I didn't recognize. Then I remember what happened. Oh my Lord! "He kidnapped me!?" I say in disbelief. But why? Why me? Huh, I guess you never really know anyone anymore. I thought I knew him, but apparently I don't. He's like family to me. I wonder what he's going to do with me. Then an image flashes in my mind.

Oh hell no! He would never do that would he? It felt so weird when he put his arms around me from behind me. Thinking about it gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. Did I like that? Na, I couldn't have. I mean I kinda have a crush on him but I don't know.

Then I hear somebody unlocking the door and Chase walks in. Looking at him I quickly look away. He sits next to me but I continue to ignore him.

"Please don't be mad at me Night," He says sounding guilty. Mad, yes but I was more curious as to why then mad.

"Why?" I ask.

"I..." He sighs and I have the strangest feeling to hug him but seeing I'm a bit tied up at the moment I can't.

"I'll tell you, just not right now," he tells me. Why can't he tell me? I wonder.

"So, how long you gonna keep me tied up?" I ask wanting to know when exactly when I'm going to get this rope off my wrists.

"When I believe I can trust you," he tells me.

"Sense when couldn't you trust me," I say looking at him. "Oh," I say as I realize what he met. I look away again.

Turning my head so that I'm looking at him he brushed some of my hair out of my face and cupped my cheek. I'm use to him touching my shoulder or my arm and hugging me but he's never done anything like this before and for some reason it didn't scare me.

Getting up he stood in from of me and I looked up at him curious on what he was doing. Picking me up like a baby I'm startled by his sudden action. Walking out of the room with me he walks down a long hallway. We pass a door to the right and come to a door that was open. Walking in with me he sets me down on a bed with a black blanket and matching black pillows. Looking around I realize this is his room. Then I spot a window and for a second am hopeful until I realize it was boarded up. Why am I in his room? Oh lord! What's he going to do to me? He... He wouldn't rape me would he?

He then walks over to the door and closes it. For the first time sense waking up I started to feel scared. Walking over to me he takes out a knife and cuts the rope off of my wrists. What he says next catches me off guard.

"Do you have any other scars?" He asks me.

"What?" I say surprised. "Yea, why?" I ask him.

"Show me" he simply says. Wait what? He, wants to see, my scars? But, why? That would mean taking off my shirt. Then he would see my bra. Why does the idea of him seeing me in my bra not phase me that much?

"That means I would have to take off my shirt," I say and then I realize I would have to take off my genes too. Then I would only be in my underwear and bra, no that thought stirs something I couldn't name in my stomach.

"Yes," He says.

Sighing I slowly take off my shirt then look at him. Blushing I look away. The moment he sees my scars he says, "I'm gonna kill that fucker who hurt you," in a harsh tone that made me flinch. No one has ever used that tone with me before but my father.

Feeling a hand on my stomach I jump and squeak causing him to laugh. Oh how dare he. "You rascal! You tryna scare me to death?!"I say with mock outrage. Of course he knew I was joking.