Chapter six-

Rushing over to me I am engulfed in his arms and I hear him mumble, "I knew you wouldn't disappoint me." I hug him back happily. 

Then I realize something. I love him. He always felt like family to me but he's felt more special then family. He the only one I ever truly trusted. The only one I ever tired to talk about what my father did to me, granted I was never able to saying any of it. 

Thinking back to it I hug Chase tighter. He seems to notice my change in mood. Pulling back from me he questions, "What wrong kitten?"

"Just memories," I say looking away. 

"Look at me when you speak to me," he tells me. 

"Yes," I say looking at him telling him I understand what he wants. He seems to be pleased with my reaction. I'm glad him and I aren't too far apart in age. He's only twenty five. I'm a week away from being seventeen!

Leading me over to the table we both sit down. There's three different kinds of cereal on the table: Honey oats, Reeces Puffs, and Frosted flakes. I take the Reeces Puffs box and our half of bowl where as Chase chooses the Honey Oats and pours a full bull. Then we both take ou turn pouring milk in our bowls. 

Crunching mine my mind starts to wander off but I catch myself and so what happened in the bathroom doesn't happen again. So what he has pictures of me naked, I'm his girlfriend so what does it matter?

Then a question pops into my head. "Hey Chase I have a question," I say looking at him. 

"Oh? And this question would be?" he tells me. 

"Have you had any other subs besides me?" I ask him full of curiosity.

"One. But it didn't work our," he says quickly dismissing the topic. 

"Oh," is all I say. Okay then. My stomach feels funny. Oh no. Forgot, I'm now officially off my medication. Oh my, I'm going to be sick. Standing up fast I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. Hearing Chases foot steps they stop then in the next second he's next to me handing my hair back as I'm being sick. 

Once I'm emptied my whole stomach I stand up and wash my face, Chase still holding my hair back. 

"Are you alright?" he asks me, concern showing on his face. 

"I take meds. If I miss a night it makes me sick," I tell him. 

"I don't think I can get you your meds," he tells me unhappily. "What did you take them for?" he asks. 

"Anxiety." I tell him already being able to feel the difference of being off my meds. 

"We'll get through this," he promises me making me feel better. Relaxing I wipe the water off my face and hug him, he hugs me back. 

"Come on, lets get some food in the belly of yours," he tells me leading me into the kitchen my holding my hand. 

Sitting down I start to eat my somewhat soggy cereal until I'm done. Then I drink the milk and some accidentally running down my chin. Sitting the bowl down I try to lick it but my tongue is not long enough so I wipe it away with my hand. 

Looking at Chase me has a smile on his face looking at me. I tilt my head to the side then decide to take both his and my bowls to the sink. At the sink I decide to do the dishes hoping that will make him happy. I seems to have worked because he says nothing as he walks out of the room into the living room, I think. 

After I finish the dishes I walk into the living room to find him looking at what appears to be a movie paused. Upon noticing me he says, Come here." So I walk over to him. He pats his lap so I sit him his lap. 

Wrapping his arms around my waist he picks up the dvd remote and presses play than leans back in the chair, the remote sitting beside him.      

So far I like the move. It's about how a small town girl, who had a father like I did, grows up to be a star. I somehow manage to fall asleep in Chases lap. 

I know, this chapter is short. I'll make the next chapter long. 

Hope you're enjoying!