thirteen

finally changed that dumbass line

Grasping the knife again, a small smile grows on Jace's soft lips. It's funny to her how something so small can be so deadly.

Take a look around the center, she shakes the voices out of her head, knowing she's alone. Of course she is alone, as there are still a few more hours until she's actually allowed down here.

Staring at the dummy again, she glances top to bottom, her eye stopping at where the brain is supposed to be. Her bottom lip gets trapped between her teeth, a voice repeating that someone is watching. Despite trying to shake it away, it only reappears, forcing a growl from her lip, before she throws the knife at a column, it breaking into pieces.

Her hand rubbed the skin on her face, walking over to where she broke the knife. She moves to pick up the pieces before freezing, hearing someone else. When she looks over her shoulder, she's able to see the outline of a large figure. A heavy breath escapes her lips, already knowing who it is.

" You know, you're really something. You know that?" he asks, taking a few steps closer.

" Why do you say that?" she questions, placing the now broken knife on the table, grabbing a different one.

" You just are. You're so different from other girls I've met." Jace can only snort faintly, twirling the knife in my hands.

" Let me guess; I don't throw myself at you like the Girl from District One?" Cato gives an airy laugh, taking the knife from her hands. Ace looks at him, his muscled torso now up close. She has to pull her eyes away from his abdomen, looking at his eyes.

" Can I have it back? Please~" she pleads.

" And what do I get if I do?" he questions, a smirk on his lips. Jace places a finger on her chin, pretending to think before grasping the back of his neck, pulling him close. He gasps, his free hand instinctively gripping her waist, holding himself up. His breathing hitched as she pulls his face closer. Ace bites her lip, them ghosting over his own. Her breath hits his cheek, forcing a shiver down the male. Pulling away, the girl smirks lightly.

" You lost~" I sing. Cato grows confused, his rosy cheeks not helping either. He looks at his hands, not finding the knife before staring at Ace, her fingers dangling the knife, her body weight against the table, placing the knife down behind her. Cato growls, moving towards the girl until his body is against her own.

" Did you really have to do that?" he questions, his voice becoming deep like the open sea. Jace is unfazed, giving another shrug, feeling the male's hands on her hips.

" It was funny," she whines. He leans closer to her, his mouth now only inches from her ear.

" How are you so annoying," his grip tightens, pulling the girl, forcing their ground to meet, " but so fucking hot?"

" I don't know," she answers, pulling away a bit. Her lips get trapped between her teeth, admiring the lust in his eyes. " Sadly, I should go back to bed. I wouldn't want to get caught." Ace pushes him softly, walking off. She only stops once, turning around when she gets to the door. " You should also get a cold shower." She smirks, seeing the boy look down before walking off.