Tin x Can (smut)

Can's POV

"So, Ae how is your relationship with Pete going?" I asked Ae. "Oh it's going great. Our anniversary is this weekend. How about you and Tin?" " Oh its going fine don't worry." I could see that Ae was still worrying in his expression." Are you sure?" " Yeah we are doing just fine." "Can." " Yeah?" " You know you can tell me anything don't you?" " Of course Ae." "Then are you going to tell me the truth now?" I can't hide anything from him ,can I . "Him and I haven't been communicating a lot recently. He has been busy with his brother and I am always alone. Last time we were supposed to go on a date and while I was waiting for him he called me and said that he can't make it." I said looking down at my feet. "Can you know that he is busy and you should understand that." "I know, I know its just sometimes even i get kind of lonely and selfish." "Can you are not selfish. Its good that you want to spend more time with him and care for him." Ae said with a soft smile. "Thanks Ae! It really made me feel better!" Ae always knows how to make me feel better, but I still am worried about me and Tin. What if last time when he canceled the date it was because he got tired of me? What if... he doesn't love me anymore? No Can calm down. Stop thinking negatively. You're supposed to be the happy one that makes everyone laugh and smile , not be depressed you self!

I looked at my watch to see that it was time for class now. "Ok, Ae I'll go to class no-," I suddenly felt someone grab my arm and start walking faster than my own speed. I looked at who the person who was dragging me was and saw, Tin?! "Tin what are you doing here? Tin?" He just kept on walking and gripping my hand tighter so I don't get left back. 

We reached his car and I was gently thrown onto the front seat, (if that's even possible) while Tin speed walked his way over to the drivers seat. "Tin where are we going?" He didn't respond or look at me he just kept on driving until we reached a destination. Tin got out the car and opened the passenger door grabbing me and leading me into the house that he drove to. As soon as we got in Tin carried me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and said. "I want you." Before kissing me passionately and starting to pull my clothes off.

Tin moved his lips down my neck leaving kiss marks everywhere he could and licking his way down to my nipple sucking and biting on it. My face was now fully red and my member was now starting to twitch and leak like crazy. Tin made his way down to it and stroked it a bit before licking the tip of it making me want more. He was now licking the sides of my member and twisting my nipple as they both got harder. Tin finally put my full member in his mouth and sucked and licked on it like crazy until I was on the edge to cum.

Tin's POV

"Not yet baby." Can was going to cum and I didn't want that happening until I filled his inside with mine. I turned him around so his yummy butt would face me. Can was already a mess but he became an even bigger one when I shoved my tongue in his hole and started licking it. Can's hole was his most sensitive spot and every time he moaned my dick would get harder and harder.

 I wanted to fuck him so bad right now but I had to contain myself and make him feel pleasure. Can's hole tighten around my tongue  making me want my dick to be there instead. Can's moans were now driving me crazy and I gave in. I took my clothes off forcefully nearly ripping them and slowly thrusted myself in Can. His hole quickly tightened around my dick and the moment I put it in Can let out a moan that made me get hard all over again. "Tinnn" he moaned. "Can, it fells so fucking good." Can kept on moaning my name which drove my hormones wild. I switched positions so Can can be facing me and thrusted myself hard into him. I leaned forward and kissed him putting my tongue into his mouth and exploring every inch of it. Can had now covered his face with a pillow and let out loud moans. "T-Tin I-I m coming!" Fuck... I came inside him and he came on his and mine stomach. "S-sorry" he said softly as he removed the pillow from his face and i pulled myself out of him. I reached down with my tongue licking the cum off his stomach and swallowing it."Tin! Did you swallow that?" "I did and it tasted amazing." Can blushed again and with one last kiss we cleaned up and went to sleep.

Can's POV

"Can are you ok?" Pete asked. "I'm fine just some back pain." "Oh from last night?" said Ae. "You shut up!" My back hurt a bit from when me and tin...did it. But it wasn't too bad I could still walk! "I'm happy that at last i could spent some time with Tin though and a really good time too." "You know you just said that out loud." 

Shit.