Tin x Can (Smut...Again)

(Sorry for not posting for a VERY long time but here is a slightly longer smut so I hope it can make up for it.👌)

DISCLAIMER: This fanfic is set after Can told Tin he wants to be only friends.

Tin's POV

"Tin, where are you rushing off to? Tin wait!" Pete screamed behind me as I walked faster than his pace. He finally caught up to me resting his hand on my shoulder and breathing heavily, "Don't touch me," I said brushing his hand off my shirt. "Sorry Tin. Are you going to see Can again since you're in such a rush?" "None of your business." "I hope you have a great time anyway." "Pete when did you become so bold?" He blushed after I said that. "You know what, I don't wanna know." Pete turned away and just stared into the distance trying to calm down from all the blushing. We were turning around a corner when a sudden face appeared, Ae. Pete was still staring into thin space when his boyfriend stood infront of us. Ae glared at me and turned to face Pete. "Pete." Ae said, "Krap, Oh Ae I didn't know you were standing there." "Pete why are you with this guy?" "Oh, I was just helping him out with his love life." "Pete, I told you not to be around him." "But Ae~." "Pete." "Krap." "Come with me." Ae said that grabbing Pete's hand and dragging him. I think we all know what dose two are gonna be up to and I really don't wanna be part of it.

I walked to my car with gritted teeth thinking about the fact that I have to see that asshole when I get home. It makes me feel disgusted just thinking about him.

I drove home and slid through the front door when I got there. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out seeing Can's name flash on the screen. He send me a text saying :                        

'Get home safe.' 

He send me that same message everyday not even caring if I had seen it at all. He did it because that's what he had promised and he didn't break his promise even after I ignored him. It made me smile with joy as I walked past the hallway, still looking at my phone, not even bothering to take my shoes off, and there he was...Tul. I wanted to brush him off and act like he didn't exist so I can just go to my room but he stopped me in my tracks. "Hey Tin, I see you're smiling, did you finally find someone who actually cares about you?" I glared at him and walked back to my room putting my phone away. "You know there was this boy who came earlier and he was looking for you. When I asked him why he needed you he said it was none of my business." My smile fell at the thought that it might have been Can looking for me again. I can't handle him rejecting me again and begging me to just be friends. Tul continued talking, "He seemed like he was on the edge of crying and I could hear him mumbling something like, I...love him? I don't know but I think you should sort things out-" As soon as I heard that I pushed Tul out of the way and ran for the door. He...loves me? And he's saying that now? To my brother?! Oh Can, you...I thought to myself as I opened the car door once again and drove to Can's place.

I knocked on the front door and saw Lay come out. "Ai Tin, w-what are you doing here?" "Hello Lay, would you please tell me where Can is?" "Oh Can, he's in his room up stairs. Do you want me to show you the wa-" "Thank you, I just have to talk something out with him." I said as I made my way in past Lay. "Oh, ok then."

I walked up the flight of stairs to Can's room and invaded his room. He was sleeping on the bed wearing short shorts exposing his thighs. Damn Tin you can't be this horny now, I thought to myself and went to wake him up. "Can get up and come with me now." He yawned and said, "Tin? Tin why are you here?" "Get up and come with me now, Can." "And why should I do that? I don't have anything to do with you anymore. If I still have to pay for the phone you can just take it. I don't care anymore anyw-" "You have to come with me because I love you, ok?" I covered his mouth to stop him from talking and dragged him out of the through the whole house out the front door until we reached my car.

"Tin where are we going?" He kept on asking. I didn't respond and just took a pair of spare pants and gave it to him. "Just put these on and shush." His thighs were driving me crazy now. For a person who would never blush I was pretty much a tomato now.

We finally reached my house and I was calmed down by the thigh problem earlier but remembered why I had dragged Can all the way here. I grabbed his hand and ran past the front door. Tul stood there with wide eyes now watching me as I held Can's hand.

Can's POV

Tin led me to his room and pushed me onto the bed. He got on top of me and began sucking on my neck."T-tin what are you doing?" He responded, "You told my brother you love me, right?" I blushed and struggled to look at him. He smirked and kissed me on the lips passionately.

He slid his hand underneath my shirt and touched me all over brushing against my nipple a couple of times."T-tinnn." I moaned." It's better without clothes right?" He said as he took of his shirt followed by mine. He started sucking on my nipple and finally took my pants and boxers off. He squeezes my thighs, pulling away and had a satisfied look on his face as he heard me moan more and more. He then wiggled his pants off and licked his lips with hungry eyes. He licked and sucked on every part of my body leaving purple spots everywhere you look. His hot tongue on my skin made my body tense up more than ever including my hole which started twitching and wanting him inside. Tin could sense that and said,"I can't wait anymore and I won't make you wait either." He thrusted inside without even preparing and a loud moan escaped my lips,"Ahhhhh," which Tin found pleasing. The thrusts became faster and faster and Tin was moaning too now."Can, I love you." "I-i love you t-too Tin." We kissed and I wished we could stay like that forever.

Time skip

Can's POV

*Knock, knock*

Tul walked in after knocking and asked,"Are you guys done yet, because I could hear the whole thing and I really wanted to puke?" 

"Fuck off Tul." Tin replied.

He heard us...?

Shit.