Explanation (another note, yea)

Hello guys, so today I just wanted to talk about the things I've been doing on wattpadd, since some of you might be confused. A long time ago, I posted a note to this story saying that I won't be writing smuts anymore, unless I come up with a good idea, because I wanted to focus on making an original story. I have been sticking to that since then, as I posted another Tum X Tar smut, but I didn't stick to a schedule, and I'm still grateful that so many people are reading it. Anyway, that point is, after I posted that note, I posted a note saying I had finished the original book and that I was ready to post it, so I posted 7 of the chapter in the spam of a couple of weeks and then stopped posting. I didn't stop posting because I felt like it wasn't doing well, it actually received a lot more attention than I thought it would, but because I just felt unmotivated to post anymore. After that I changed my username (Sopeformyeyes) to what it is now (chickennuggetsforskz) and changed the look of my profile, like the description and profile picture, hoping to start again in everything. I have now, unpublished 'You Still Like Me.." and deleted the note on this story saying it's finished and where you can read it. It is not completely gone from my account, since I can publish it again another time, but for now I don't think anyone should read it. But with the changes also came another obstacle. I was changing my account completely, and having a story about LBC smuts wouldn't really be suitable for it, but luckily for you guys, it received lots of love and attention that I can in no way delete it, because I believe there's still people out there who might wanna read this! So all I'm saying is, I'll write different books in the future, like kpop fan fiction, but I'll update this some time, since I've got an AePete smut coming along.

Ok, anyway, enjoy reading!

And don't forget..

..Love By Chance season 2!! Omg I can't wait for it!! Honestly, I was so convinced that there wouldn't be a second season, but then they go ahead and hit us with this, like I'm about to die right now. Of course I was sad that Saint wouldn't be in it as Pete, but Pete not being in this one kind of makes sense because of the story and we get TinCan as main couple so it's still good!

Okay for real, bye bye now!