26: Keep Falling

Ezra's view

Avery and I keep on making out for a few more minutes when we hear her mom yell, "Avery," as she walks up the stairs.

Avery breaks away from the kiss and opens her eyes wide in panic.

"Shit," she says trying to figure out what to do.

"You cursing is too hot," I blurt out as I try to give her another kiss.

"Not now," Avery says putting her hand up to my block my kiss, "You need to hide," she adds.

We can hear her mom make it to the top step and Avery doesn't know what to do so she pushes me off the side of the bed. I land on the ground with a huge thump and whine out in pain.

"Avery? What was that?" her mom asks.

"Nothing, I just feel out of bed," Avery says quickly getting out of bed and lying on the ground.

She looks over at me and mouths to get under the bed; I do that just as her mom walks into the room.

"Are you okay, Avery?" her mom says running to her side.

"Yeah, I guess I fell asleep and accidentally fell out of bed," she says. Wow, she is becoming a much better liar than before. At least she didn't blame it on a nonexistent hydro flask this time.

"Sweetie, you need to be more careful," her mom adds.

"I know. I will, don't worry mom," Avery replies.

"Okay, well I was just going to say that your dad and I are very tired so we are going to sleep early tonight. Make sure you don't stay up too late," she says walking out the room.

"Okay, goodnight mom," Avery replies before her mom shuts the door. Then Avery looks over at me as I glare at her.

"You didn't need to push me like that," I reply getting out from under her bed.

Avery gets up and walks over to hug me, but I don't dare look at her.

"I'm sorry, Ezra. I panicked, I didn't mean to hurt you," she pleads.

I sigh before replying, "I know. I've just fallen so many times today," I whine.

"That's what you get for climbing into my room so much."

"Hey, not fair, I just can't stand to stay away from you and you are blaming me for getting hurt," I whine again as I lay down in her bed.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," she says laying down next to me.

"Sorry isn't good enough," I say pouting. I'm not really upset, I just like teasing her.

"Ezra," Avery murmurs while kissing my cheek, but I don't say a word.

Avery groans and hides her face in the crook of my neck. Just as I'm about to stop teasing her she suddenly, softly bites my neck.

I can't help but let out a small moan and I stare at Avery in shock as she laughs at my sudden outburst. "I'm warning you, keep that up I won't be able to restrain myself," I say smirking seductively at her.

"Okay, okay, sorry," she says holding up her hands in defeat, "but you loved it."

"Well obviously," I reply grabbing her and giving her a quick kiss, but before I can break away Avery's hands wrap around my neck to pull me closer.

We passionately kiss until Avery gently bites on my lower lip and slowly pulls back then let's go. She looks away with a beet red face and I lay there dumbfounded by what she just did. That was so fucking hot.

I quickly flip us so that I'm on top of her. She looks stunned and I pin her arms above her head. I gently lean towards her ear, "I warned you."

Avery starts breathing faster and I can feel her quick heart beats. I slowly lean towards her lips, but keep a mere centimeter away from her lips. Avery can't help it and she leans upward to kiss me.

We make out for a while and I can't resist touching her body, so I loosen my hold on her hands and she wraps them around my neck as I slowly bring my hands down to her sides.

I play with the bottom of her shirt while we continue kissing, then I finally get the nerve to slowly put my hand under her shirt to graze her skin with my fingers.

Avery's breath hitches at the mere contact and we break away from our kiss to catch out breaths.

"Your hands are so cold," Avery whispers.

"Maybe you can help warm them up," I tease and she rolls her eyes at me, but then nods her head yes.

So I continue to slowly brush my fingers against her side rising higher and higher. I lean towards Avery and kiss her again as she moans.

My fingers finally reach her bra and I gently caress and massage both her breasts as she continues to hold in her moans. I stop kissing her and lean towards her neck to kiss her there.

I keep one hand massaging one breast and with my other hand I trace down her abdomen and around her ass to pull her closer to me.

Avery whimpers a moan and I use both hands to reach around her back and just as I am about to undo the clasp to her bra, Avery pulls away from me.

She's breathing heavily and tries to say, "I'm sorry, I just can't right now."

I let go of her bra and slip my hand out from under her shirt and grab her face. "It's okay, I understand. We'll do more when you are ready," I say before kissing her.

"We can just cuddle for now," I add while I wrap my arm around her.

She snuggles closer to me and says, "I love you. Goodnight, don't let the bedbugs bite, Ezra," and kisses me before closing her eyes to rest.

Damn, this girl is everything to me. I love her too much.