05

"Binnie hyung you're late! My driver is waiting in front of your apartment!"

Changbin rolled his eyes listening to the younger whine from the other line.

"My class ran a little late, sorry, I'm almost home." He replied and sped down the street on his skateboard.

When he got there, he quickly put his stuff in his room then went to the black Porsche parked outside.

"Seo Changbin?" The driver asked.

He nodded in reply and sat in the back seat.

"So when did you apply for this job? Mr. Hwang seemed to have accepted you quickly, when was the interview?" The driver asked trying to start a conversation.

"I applied uh- about a week ago and I got the job on um- Saturday." Changbin lied, how was he supposed to say he's doing this job because he messed up Hyunjin's expensive clothes.

"Oh." He replied. "How old are you? You seem pretty young."

"I'm nineteen." Changbin said, wanting this guy to just shut up so he can get a few moments of silence before he has to deal with Hyunjin.

When they arrived at the building, Changbin honestly had no idea where to go, he just walked inside.

"Hyung! You're finally here." He heard Hyunjin say.

He looked over and saw the younger in the middle of his shoot for some magazine.

Hyunjin walked off the set and straight to Changbin, not caring that he was mid shoot.

"Here." He handed him a card.

"What's this?"

"My credit card. Keep it for when I ask you to buy me food and stuff like right now, can you go down the street and get me an iced coffee? I need caffeine right now, so tired." Hyunjin said while stretching his arms in the air.

The older nodded, took the card and then left to go to Starbucks.

"He must be so busy all the time, no wonder he's tired."

When Changbin got back from Starbucks, Hyunjin was already in a different outfit and different hairstyle and he's only been gone for 5 minutes.

It amazed him how much work was put into photos in a magazine.

"What's the time?" Hyunjin asked when he finished.

"17:38." Changbin replied

"Okay lets go get dinner."

"Together?"

"No alone." Hyunjin said sarcastically. "Of course together. I have to tell you about my schedules and stuff anyways."

In the car ride to dinner Changbin felt like falling asleep. He was just listening to the younger explain how he has to answer phone calls, reply to emails, and other things he tuned out.

"-and never ever answer Yang Yena."

"Alright."

That was basically all Changbin caught from Hyunjin's explanation.

He wondered why he could never answer this Yena girls calls and texts, but he didn't feel like hearing an entire back story so he didn't bother asking.

~~

it's fucking -2° outside the cold weather is coming nooooo