22

"I didn't tell you to say that! I told you to say you're breaking up with him!" He said and slapped Yena across the face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Can't you just leave me alone?!" She screamed.

"Don't you understand? I'm doing this for us." He yelled at her.

Yena felt like crying, she didn't even know where she was. Just an hour ago she was finishing up a shoot and now here she is tied up by some psychopath.

"If you love me then let me go!" She screamed.

"I love you, but I can't quite do that."

"Oh well she's fine." Hyunjin said and placed the phone back on the coffee table. "Come back here hyung." He smiled and opened his arms for Changbin to come sit on his lap.

"Hyunjin, she sounded like she was in distress, shouldn't we do something about it?" Changbin said and folded his arms.

"I'm sure she's fine." Hyunjin said grabbing his wrist and bringing him back to the couch.

"Babe, as much as I don't like Yena, we need to help her she's in danger." Changbin sighed.

"How do you even know she's in danger?" Hyunjin scoffed.

"Were we listening to the same phone call?" Changbin asked with disbelief. "She sounded like she was being forced to say that. Did you not hear the voice in the background?"

"That could've been a friend."

"Then why did she sound like she was about to cry?"

The younger stayed quiet for a bit he really didn't have a comeback for that.

"So what if she's getting kidnapped?"

"Hyunjin!"

"What?"

"We should at least report this to the police station, come on." Changbin said getting off of the taller and walking to the door.

Hyunjin groaned and began to follow him.

The two of them walked into the police station. There was so many people there, they had no idea what was going on.

"Hyunjin!!"

The two males turned their head in the direction of the voice and see a lady who looks a bit older than them walking towards them.

"Who is that?" Changbin whispered.

"Yena's personal assistant." Hyunjin whispered back.

"Yena is missing! She's not at home, she hasn't been answering her calls, I have no idea where she is!" She stressed.

"Oh, we just got a call from her. We think she's kidnapped." Hyunjin said calmly.

"What?!" Her assistant looked like she was about to faint.

"Yeah. Maybe the police can track where the call came from." Changbin said.

They explained the whole situation to the police and they were able to track down where they were from the phone call. He brought Yena to the basement of his house. Not really smart if he didn't want the police to find out who he was right away.

Changbin and Hyunjin decided to go with the police and watch what would happen, also to see if Yena was okay.

"That's the crazy stalker! I didn't think he'd go as far as kidnapping her." Changbin said in shock as they watched the police bring him to the car.

"Guys!!" They heard a voice scream.

They look over and see Yena running towards them, on the verge of tears.

The gives them both a hug in relief. "Thanks for saving me." She says then backs away.

"No problem." Changbin said.

"Y-yeah." Hyunjin mumbled. He felt bad that he was almost going to leave Yena there to die.

Eventually she left to go and talk to the police. Changbin and Hyunjin decided they've been there long enough and went home.

"Lets go to sleep now hyung." Hyunjin said and hugged the older back as they walked into the apartment.

Changbin smiled. He loved it when the taller gave him back hugs. "Alright."

~~

I didn't really proofread so sorry for mistakes